🧈 || 19

If you want to, you can follow my personal ig oatmealandchips 👀 dm me and i'll follow you back!

So what was the result after the polls?

Go with Suna?

Or go with Mimi?

Shiratorizawa went to nationals with Karasuno and you cannot change my mind stfu and go along with it <3

"Uh it doesn't matter, what do you think Mimi?"

She mumbles something faint and fiddles with her fingers. "I, uh, it doesn't matter. If you want to you can go eat with them."

"Hmm... well then I'll gladly join you Suna!"

"Mimi, what about you?" Komori questions and she shakes her head.

"I want to look at the city for a bit, thanks anyways. Well see ya," she says and walks out of the entrance to the hotel.

Her tall figure slowly disappears from your view as she walks down the street and you sigh, until a heavy arm gets laid around your neck.

"Don't worry about 'er, she probably just wanted a girls night out but it's fine! She doesn't have any girl friends so you're her only one. But don't worry!" Atsumu says and your heart clenches.

"That doesn't help you idiot!" Osamu says and smacks him at the back of his head, causing Atsumu to jolt.

"Ow!"

"Ugh. Anyways, Y/n, do you have any recommendations for restaurants under the budget of 500 yen?" Suna asks and pushes Atsumu away from you to instead place his own arm around you.

"Nah, I don't eat outside that often. Ask Komori though."

"We can go eat at Downtown Diner!" Komori says and happily searches it up on his phone. "It's a mixed restaurant with foods from all over the world. You choose one country and then food from that country is served!"

"Is it expensive?" Suna asks and you chuckle.

"A bit, but I'm a regular there so I think we can get a bit money off," he says triumphantly.