「2」 The Academy

❀

❀.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀

「 The Academy」

✿ 2 ✿

❀.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.❀

2nd Pov:

Today was the Day that you will be attending the ninja academy from the leaf village. You still brought your katana sword with you because you always bring it no matter where you go, at least somewhere more public.

You summoned a few butterflies to help you guide to the academy and some other places. You should've asked Naruto about the academy, but you have a feeling he might be in the class you're gonna be in.

You entered the academy, seeing another jounin in waiting, he had gravity gray hair and dark eyes, with his headband covering his left one and wearing a mask.

"Hello, you must be the new ninja and Kocho survivor of the clan. I'm Kakashi-Sensei, I'll be taking you to your class. Follow me." He started to walk to your new classroom, with you following him.

You see the academy was pretty big, and the inside almost reminded you of your estate at the butterfly mansion.

You and Kakashi arrived at a classroom door, Kakashi looked at you for a second, "Wait right here so I can tell Iruka about you being new here. When he calls you in, come into the classroom." You nodded at him as he walked in.

"A-Ah! Kakashi, what are you doing here?" Iruka asked in a surprising tone, "I came to drop off your new student, she's waiting outside the door right now so call her in when your ready." He said as he disappeared.

"Oh, that's right! Lord Hokage told me about having a new student today..." Iruka said to himself, before turning to the class.

"Everyone, starting today, we're gonna be having a new student. So please treat her well. You may come in now!" You hear Iruka as you opened the sliding door and walked down to where Iruka-Sensei was.

He places a hand on your shoulder, "Go ahead and introduce yourself."

You smiled widely, "Hello everyone, I'm (Y/n) Kocho! I'm hope we can be great friends and I'm looking forward of becoming great ninjas with you all!" You said, bowing to them.

The girl felt like as if they were looking at an adorable child that needs to be protected, 'So cute!' They may have thought that but they also hoped you didn't steal Sasuke. The boys were blushing and had hearts in their eyes as they looked at you.