Apricots and The Aftermath

Possible TW: Swearing, Vomit, Panic Attack

-

Nick didn't sleep. He was stuck, staring out the window as the night continued on, as the sun began to rise, and as Quackity began to stir at around 10 AM, but Nick still hadn't moved. His mind was replaying the night before over and over, in complete disbelief. When Alex woke up he saw Nick sitting with slightly red eyes and ruffled hair, but most importantly, a plethora of hickeys and bruises along his neck and chest. He muffled a sleepy laugh at the sight.

"Damn Nick," He said, but Nick just stared past him not responding. 

"Nick? Sapnap?" he called when he still didn't get a response. Nick was finally startled out of his trance. He rubbed his eye lightly and raised an eyebrow at Alex.

"You uh- you got a little something there," He said pointing at his own neck and laughing loudly. He expected Nick to laugh with him, but he just forced a weak smile and leaned his head back against the wall. Alex sighed when he realized it was probably something serious he didn't want to be involved in. He didn't push, but he went downstairs, a delicious smell filling the house. He saw Jimmy making breakfast for everyone, and Dream sitting at the counter rubbing his shoulders. Dream was obviously completely hungover, and Quackity didn't feel much better himself. He let out an exhausted sigh as he sat down at the counter with them after greeting his friends.

"You alright man?" George asked much more chipper than the two of them. He nodded slowly and rubbed a hand over his forehead.

"Fuck I'm hungover," He laughed, and Jimmy laughed before placing a large plate of breakfast in front of him. Three large pancakes with syrup, a few strips of bacon, and a small portion of eggs steamed in his face, and he took a deep breath in, smelling the amazing breakfast.

"Dude, you're a godsend," He said with a chuckle before diving in. Jimmy continued to cook as they ate in peace, and he got another plate ready.

"Have you guys seen Karl yet? He got messed up last night, he probably needs some food," Jimmy asked, laughing loudly. He got no's from the group and decided to go up and check on him himself. He knocked on the door of Karl's room lightly before opening it slowly. 

"Karl?" He called out. When the door opened, he saw Karl sleeping shirtless on his stomach, the blankets ruffled around him. He started to walk over to wake him up, and he noticed Nick's t-shirt with the fire insignia that he was wearing yesterday was discarded on the floor, but no Sapnap. He pushed the thought aside, knowing it wasn't his business, and softly woke up Karl.

"Hey Karl, I've got some food downstairs when your ready," He said softly as Karl stirred beneath him. He groaned as he stretched, then immediately noticed his headache.

"Holy honk, OW!" He said as the hangover hit him hard. The light from his window was unbelievably bright, and he shielded his eyes and rubbed his forehead. Jimmy laughed at him and headed back out the door, letting him know the food was waiting, and he hid his face some more. He eventually gathered himself and got up to go downstairs, but was surprised when the cold spring air pricked at his skin. He didn't remember taking off his shirt because he was so drunk. That also means he didn't remember anything else that he had done. He pulled a hoodie over the fading hickeys on his neck that he was still somewhat embarrassed by, and sleepily made with way down to get his food.

He was greeted with a smile and a light groan from Dream, who looked to be in just as much pain as he was. He gave them a light smile in return and sat down in front of a plant at the far end of the counter that he assumed was for him. 

"Thanks for this by the way Jimmy," He said as he started to eat. 

"No problem, you guys got wasted last night," He said laughing, know they had a fun time so he didn't hold it against them too much.