5,

*once we got to the party the music was that loud it hurt my ear drums, I was looked around for Tom and my brother. They where near the drink stand, I looked derectly at tom in his hot black suit My thoughts were inturupted by Jenna nudging my side"

"Ow, what was that for?" 'I wince in pain'
"Are you staring down at riddle!' 'She asked'
'I- what are you talking about I wasn't staring at him I was looking at Cedric over there look' 'yeah whatever' "Jenna said' "let's just have fun loosen up' "I said" "that's why we're right" 'I said,dragging her to the dance floor the music was vibey and catchy to dance to"

"I caught Tom staring a few times while I danced with some of my close friends. I shook it off though as we never really talked, and we hated each other, it was weird, because matthoe wasn't at the party very unlike him he's always at party's getting high and shit"

"I left my friends and got a drink, a shot of vodka would do, I chugged it down' "sick moves y/n' 'the deep voice said' 'uh thanks' "I turned around immediately locked with his dark brown eyes, dark curly hair falling down to his eyes' 'Tom!' 'I cracked out, unaware of his presence' 'yes, thats my name' "his voice sent shivers down my spine, it was deep and dark' 'goodbye' 'I walked away leaving him there, the rest of the night went by pretty quick'

——————
NEXT MORNING
——————
"I woke up with the biggest migraine, last night was a blur all I remember was drinking, dancing, then blur"

'I was going to throw up, I ran to the bathroom and immediately throw up, I hade school today just great"

"I took a shower and freshened up and dressed into my Slytherin robes, first I had charms, we had a test in charms and potions I knew a lot about potion so I knew I was going to pass that test,but charms I never knew anything and I was going to fail like always "

"I headed to charms and sat next to Tom as our assigned seats, we started the test I was on question 10 it shouldn't of been that hard, but if I failed this test my father would literally kill me I have failed charms all year, I flicked my pen around my hand frustrated as I only had 5 minutes left of class time and I still haven't answered the last question"

"The answers defendus' "the dark brown hair boy said' 'thanks Tom' 'I reply' 'yeah whatever don't mention it'

'Class ended, everything was boring the rest of the day, nothing special went on Christmas was in a few weeks witch meant I had to go back to the Malfoy manor"

—————-

——
A/n
I'm taking a break from writing the now as I'll keep you updated on what's going to happening it will only be a week or so I will stop writing for not that long but let's hope it gets better in the futer chapters 🥲 anyways I love yous all -Kaitlyn ❤️