☾15-Aftermath☽

"so champ how are you feeling?"

"like shit. sam blocked me" Miguel sighed. "just give her time alright? she will come around- it's gonna take some time though.  you got drunk and did some fucked up shit"

"don't even remind me- I feel terrible I jumped to conclusions so fast. anyway, how are you feeling?"

she sighed "I feel sad, angry and I want to kick his ass at the same time, Miggy. I hate cheaters it just hurts too much- like you cheat on someone because you need more or you need someone else who is worth it, you know? was I not enough for him? am I not pretty enough?"

Miguel shook his head no "Freya, you are beautiful please don't say those things. I don't know why he did it- I'm so sorry Rosie"

"it's okay but the fact that he is here with her! just makes me want to kick his ass back to being the sweet, cute little Eli- ugh but he doesn't know what's coming for him, I'm going to make his life a living hell"

"I thought you were against violence?"

"yes I am but I'm not talking about kicking his ass- no-no-no thanks to my inspiration to keep living and to learn how to insult people, yes I'm talking about Santana Lopez from Glee. the American dragon won't know what hit him, speaking of he's coming this way"

"El serpiente, there you are"

"This is how you celebrate a first-place trophy?" Aisha asked while she sat down next to Miguel and hawk sat down on the other side.

"she blocked me"

"so, what happens when you get blocked? you counterpunch. except maybe don't actually hit her this time" hawk laughs.

Aisha sent him a death glare which caused him to stop laughing "what, too soon?"

Freya snorts "that's rich coming from you Hawk, tell me this what happens when you cheat on someone? you get dumped" Freya joked with a smirk on her face. "what, too soon?" she mocked him.

hawk looked hurt and sad for a second but masked it "look, all I'm saying is don't give up"

Freya snorted again "Miggy please don't take advice from Hades and listen to my advice"

"it did not use anyway, I blew any shot I had with her"

"that's not true just give her time dumbass," Freya said giving Miguel a small smile. "yeah Freya is right just give her some time. she'll come around-" Aisha said but got cut off by hawk "or she won't. you're the champ now. you can get any chick in the valley you want. you are like drake. enjoy it"

Freya started laughing "yeah yeah that is so not true! please don't listen to rainbow dash-okay so what happens when you-" Freya got cut off by hawk standing up and leaving the table.

"what's wrong with him?" Freya asked innocently.

"I think you are taking it too far Freya," Aisha said. "you did not just say that- he cheated on me! how do you expect me to react?"