chap:42

IN SHUKLA HOUSE

Pari was still sitting on sofa taking the phone in her hand which was showing 6:12pm.. She was fearing as she was again and again thinking may be sidharth left her..!

On that time the door bell rang! and Pari stood up fastly! Richa saw this!

Richa: Dii, wait here.. i will open the door!

Pari:No,..i...will..open..and...will...punish...Sidharth!

Richa grinned at her and gave thumbs up.. as she was excited to see his Bhai getting punished by her Pari dii! That will be fun right!?

Pari ran and open the door.. Seeing sidharth who was looking and smiling at her already she hugged him..!

______________

SID'S POV

We were about to go inside the home.. when!

Jay: Wese Sidharth, i dont know about Pari being crying but she is definately going to be angry.. see its 6:12..

i nodded and pouted.. i know my Pari will be angry.. and what if she slept turning otherside..! My thoughts broke by Jay's laughter!

Jay: Hahaha.. Isn't amazing to see Sidharth Shukla to see frightened from a little girl!

Jay mocked me making me glare at him! He don't even how much Pari's anger make me pay!

Sid: Its not like this! huh! Jldi chalo!

Jay: Han han, ese lye jldi chl rhe hai na!

I heard but didn't say anything and walked inside fastly..! I rang the door bell! In some moments door opened and Pari came in my view.. I smiled at her.. She looked at me first then hugged me making me loose my balance a little but i made sure to balance it taking pari in my arms..! I smiled in hug as she was tighting her hold more and more..

Jay: Ahem ahem, Guys lets go inside..!

Jay said then i saw bhabi and Richa were also there giving me thumbs up which madee me frown! Am i going to give exam or something! No right?

Sid: Pari, lets get inside..

Pari:Yes..come..i...also...have..to..punish...you!

Pari said making my eyes went wide.. Richa grinned at me making me frown! Thats why they were showing thumbs up! Man! punishment seriously! IRONY isn't? The SS is gettinh punished by a girl! NO BY HIS PARI..!

Pari held my hand and made me sit on sofa where Bhabi went in kitchen and came back.. Tara came to Jay who made her sit in his lap..!

Bhabi: Jay, Sidharth tum dono jao or fresh ho jao.. Mai bas chai leke aati hun!

Both Nodding we went..! Where Pari came behind me and held my hand..!
Reaching in room I took my clothes and went to get fresh..!

We both came back and sat on sofa.. Mom was not there so i asked!

Sid: Richa, Mom kahan hai?

Richa: Bhai, Wo neighbour aunty ke ghr hi hai.. wo jldi aa jaen ge..

Nodding I sat there when bhabi came and served tea..

Richa: Pari dii, what punishment will you give to Bhai?

Richa said making me glare at her.. Why she has to say this! I looked at Pari who was looking at me poutingly!

Sid: Pari will not give me punishment! Right Pari??

Pari shook her head..

Pari:I...will...give...bcz...you...came..late..!