𝟑𝟑 || 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

"She wasn't fragile like a flower. She was fragile like a fucking bomb - Too powerful for her own good".

♣️

"Do you want me to help you pack your things, princess?" I asked, staring at Emma, ​​who was lying on her bed watching SpongeBob as always. She's obsessed with it.

She looked at me and smiled "No need, my mom already helped me."

Mom.

My smile instantly fell from my face. The sad reality that Stephanie is coming with us hit me once again. It's not like I can tell Alexander to tell her to not come when they're still married... sadly. And Emma won't be happy that her mother won't be with us.

"Okay, then go to bed because it's late" I put a kiss on her cheek, and she nodded. "Good night, princess."

"Goodnight Amera"

I closed the door behind me, exhaling deeply.

When I looked up I saw Stephanie staring at me with that stupid smile. Just wonderful.

"Did Emma go to bed? I wanted to say good night to her" She asked in a sweet voice, but I already know she's anything but nice.

Well, she's nice but only to Emma and Alexander. Oh, and me because Alexander told her so and she's so blindly in love with him, she'll do anything he says.

But still one thing I know for sure - Stephanie loves Emma, ​​despite her time to time missing, she's still trying to be a good mother- just not good enough. But I can't blame her for trying, and I can't hate her for being Emma's mother, as much as I want to.

I forced a smile on my lips and shook my head. "She's not asleep yet, you can go"

"Thank you. Good night, Amera" She smiled softly, her eyes gleaming with happiness.

''Good night''

I quickly headed to my room, trying to avoid any more awkward situations.

Also, I'm still trying to assimilate the information my dad told me earlier.

Alexander will be with me in New York and he fucking suggested it. I never knew that stupid shit like this would make me so damn happy but once again I'm amazed by the effect this man has over me.

And still ... I won't be able to spend time with him, because his wife will be with him 24/7.

Ugh, I don't like her. I don't like this situation, I'm fucking furious. I need to make myself cum before going to bed, just to relax.

I'll like it more if it's Alexander's mouth on my pussy but we have to work with what have... sadly.

As I entered my room, I jumped on the bed, sighing heavily.

Damn, when did I fucked up my life that much? I thought it was fucked enough when I came to Los Angeles but once again the life said: "surprise bitch".

Before I could even answer my question, I heard my phone beep, and a text popped up on my screen.

''Are you mad at me?''

My heart started beating faster as I tried to stop the silly smile from settling on my already red tomato face. I shook my head and began to type on the screen. Stupid, stupid Alexander.