Justice league wife - high school reunion

High school reunion was something you didn't like to do at much when you were alone or single, but when you started dating your husband the whole idea of high school reunion was good. When your boyfriend become your husband attending high school reunion was greater, and you soon started enjoying seeing old classmates and teachers.

Bruce

You attend an all girl school which was private school in Gotham so when you finally started attending high school reunion, with your husband it soon made see old classmates and teachers easy when he was there. Being supportive and not allow anyone to bulky you in front of him.

Y/n " hey we wind have to go anymore I saw we go home and act like we never showed up here"

Bruce " honey you are going to be okay there is nothing to fear"

Y/n " coming from the man who fights killer clowns, aliens, and magical powers people"

Bruce " see easy"

Y/n " I will make you pay Bruce Wayne"

Bruce " I will love to see that honey" you soon stared walking away within Bruce into Gotham hotel where, one of ballroom was holding the high school reunion.

Bruce " see everything is doing well you had nothing to worry about"

Y/n " oh hush you" all your classmates had given you a few looks of happiness while other gave you evil glares, they didn't like the idea of your become Bruce Wayne wife and they still hated you over the whole things.

Bruce " see everything is going well my love"

Y/n " oh hush you they only beings nice because I brought you here with me as arm candy"

Bruce " som I'm your arm candy"

Y/n " yes you are now come on let's go and get this whole party over with.... or super villains can act and save us form this stupid event" Bruce jury's smirk at you and you just shake you head at him, not paying him anymore attention.

Clark

You and Clark are back at small-vile for a high school reunion and you were very happy at the moment because, Clark was being surrounded by some old popular girls and cheerleaders. You husband had become mr popular after he was well known for reporting on Superman and the justice league.

Y/n " they better keep their hands off home or else"

Clark " hey sorry about that I was answering a few questions"

Y/n " oh you finally remember me"

Clark " oh come on y/n I'm sorry"

Y/n " fine now come on let's go before you fans show up again"

Clark " you are cute when you are jealous right"

Y/n " oh hush" Clark just laughed at you and warped his arms around you and hugged you, making you smile at him and kiss him back on the lips.

Y/n " now come on we have a few more people to see before we get to leave"

Clark" yes ma'am" you and Clark soon walked away everyone and started looked at old pictures of  you guys high schools day on the wall of the room. The both of you remember the good and bad memories of high school but now all those memories were in the past.