Chapter Eleven

Sophie woke up to gentle shaking. She didn't want wake up. She was so cozy and warm. She never wanted to leave. So she ignored the shaking and snuggled closer to her pillow.

Huh. This pillow was a weird pillow. Kind of... boney? Wait... KEEFE. SHE FELL ASLEEP ON KEEFE.Sophie bolted up and slowly looked next to her. Keefe smirked sleepily. "Have a nice nap?"

"Um-Y-yeah? H-how about you... did you uh, sleep well?" Sophie felt like she should get of the couch but all she wanted to do was curl up next to him again and go to sleep.

"Good. Sorry to wake you up up from you beauty rest but it's dinner time so we should head back." Keefe sat up so Sophie stood up and stretched a bit.

"Okay. Do you know how long we were asleep?" The were no windows in the room so Sophie has no clue what the time was.

"Well it was about an hour or two after lunch when we fell asleep, so... four hours since it dinner now?"

"How do you know it's dinner?"

"Elwin came in and told me." Keefe stretched on the couch before hopping up. "Ready to go eat Mysterious Ms.F?" Keefe offered her his hand.

Sophie snorted."Oh please, I'm hardly mysterious."

"Oh really? So we're just going to pretend that a bunch of horrible things probably happened to you out there that you won't talk about to anyone?"

Sophie almost tripped. Play it cool. He's probably just joking, he doesn't know. She forced a smile. "I have no idea what your talking about."

Keefe sighed. "Like I said before, I'm not going to push you into telling me anything. But you should tell someone something. Before it breaks you." Keefe continued guiding her to the kitchen in silence.

Sophie pondered on what he said. She knew she had to talk to someone... but who? She was also slightly mad at Keefe. Why was it his business what she wanted to talk about or not? But there was a small part of her that knew he was just trying to help and she just didn't want it.

Before she knew it they were back at the kitchen table with almost everyone sitting. Sophie noticed Fitz and Alden weren't there.

"Oh! There you two are! I was looking all over for you, I made some spaghetti and garlic bread, it's sitting on the counter for you." Della smiled at them the turned back to her conversation with Elwin, who was sitting next to her.

Sophie and Keefe got their food and sat down. "So, what did you and Keefe do while we were gone." Biana asked next to her.

Sophie blushed. "Just hung out I guess."

"Nothing else?"

"Um...no?" Sophie had a feeling Biana knew more then she was letting on so she changed the subject quickly.

"So how was your nap?" Sophie asked, a little to obvious of her subject changing.

"It was good, how was yours?" Biana smirked playfully raising an eyebrow.

Sophie gulped as her face turned impossibility red. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She hate how her voice squeaked.

"Fine, if you choose to ignore it, then we will, but we will be talking about this later."

Biana continued eating as Sophie groaned.

"What are you two talking about?" Fits asked from the other side of her.

"Nothing." Sophie said, the same time as Biana said, "Oh, just how Sophie and Kee-" Sophie slapped her hand over her mouth before she could say anything else.