𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"Are you sure you actually want to do this?" Asked Rory, pulling a shirt over her head early in the morning. Rebekah Mikaelson had been head over heels to enroll into high school. She just wanted to be able to have a normal life. Like a normal person.

Klaus had been all for her going to school. One, he was able to have her away from their house as long as possible. Two, he wanted both her and Rory to look after Elena and the others, searching for any sign of the coffins.

They where going to get those damn coffins even if it was the last thing they do.

"Yes, I'm sure, Rora." Rebekah responded, fixing her makeup in the mirror, before turning around to look at the witch who was now sitting on the bed. "Plus, we can spend some more time together."

"Hey, what about me?" Katherine pouted from the head of the bed, her mouth full of cereal. The blonde vampire just turned around and rolled her eyes at her, before looking back in the mirror. Rory on the other hand, jump backwards from the bed, landing right next to Katherine.

"Personally, I would like you to come," the green eyed girl said truthfully, "But, Elijah said that you can't go because, and I quote, 'there is already someone there that looks like you,' I didn't really pay attention to must of the conversation though."

"I don't think anyone listens to Elijah," Katherine shrugged.

Rory's eyes lit up right as a new idea came to mind. She turned to Katherine with a smile on her face.

"I have a.....A letter. That's right. I have a letter, and I need you to give it to Rose for me. It's really urgent. Needs to get sent today. Could you do that?"

The Petrova doppelganger sat in confusion, trying to find any other meaning behind this. Part of her, deep down, actually really wanted to go. For what? Even she didn't know. 

"Sure." Katherine decided, "But you have to sleep in your bed tonight."

"Your bed is a lot more comfortable though!" Rory exclaimed, staring at Katherine in offense.

"I don't care. You grip onto me like a koala. Sometimes I just need beauty sleep. Not some hug that lasts hours long."

Rory contemplated for a moment. "Okay, I promise--" She then put her pinky out, Katherine only looking at it before Rory shoved it closer to the vampire's face-- "If I'm promising to sleep in my bed, you have to promise to give Rose the letter. That's the deal."