16

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 16

    "Mo Han, ignore them, are you back? How about? You won first place in the game?" Bai Xin pulled out a perfect smile, reaching out to hold Dugu Mohan's arm.

    Dugu Mohan sensed her intention and turned his body sideways, avoiding Bai Xin's hand extended.

    Bai Xin, who was avoided, didn't mind, sooner or later Dugu Mohan belonged to her.

    In the eyes of other people in the lounge, Bai Xin and Dugu Mohan looked like a pair. Han Annan had never subdued his anger, but his face grew darker when he saw this scene.

    The others were indifferent, only quietly observing the reaction of Ruan Chacha. As expected, Ruan Chacha was in very bad condition.

    Trembling with a delicate body and pale face, he was looking sadly at Dugu Mohan and Bai Xin.

    "Is it... I'm really so unbearable? So bad? Not worthy of Brother Mohan.. It's me.. No wonder so many women told me that Brother Mohan told them in bed that he was the most I hate it..." Ruan Chacha closed her eyes in despair, tears gliding over her delicate skin, and her shaky body, which made her look affectionate.

    Dugu Mohan secretly yelled badly, his brothers looked at him with their eyes, and the two words "scumboy" were shining brightly.

    "Ruan Chacha! Come here, what else can you do besides nonsense?" After Dugu Mohan finally calmed down, Ruan Chacha made trouble again.

    Ruan Chacha shrank her head behind Wei Shilei, feeling extremely afraid of the cold.

    Wei Shilei has never seen a wife being bullied so much, "Mo Han! You are so wrong! If you do something wrong, you do not review yourself, but instead blame

    Chacha , it is not interesting." Han Annan was black. Face, staring at Dugu Mohan, "You say one more sentence that hurts Chacha, you try?" I was so angry that I was about to do it.

    Seeing that Han Annan was about to get started, Ruan Chacha realized that he had played with it! Jumping over and quickly grabbed Han Annan.

    "Brother An Nan, don't be angry with Brother Mohan, Chacha doesn't want you to fight because of me, I'm actually fine." This is really sincere. If you don't believe it, look at her Kazilan's big eyes and fantasizing, is it very sincere?

    Han Annan feels that Ruan Chacha is so good to Mo Han, really pitiful, and protects him everywhere, but he can't get the care and love from the other side. He completely forgets how much he hated Ruan Chacha before.

    However, before Han Annan spoke, Wei Shilei stood in front of Ruan Chacha, "Chacha, don't you have a temper? Mohan treats you like this, are you still helping him?" It's really going to explode.

    Ruan Chacha had no time to answer, and Dugu Mohan was ahead of her.

    Dugu Mohan took a deep breath, his face cold and frosty, "Do you all believe her?" In the

    end, only a cold wind answered him..

    Dugu Mohan: "..." Or is he not his good brother?