17

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 17

    In the end, Zhu Changyu came up to play the round, "What are you doing? Everyone is brothers, there is no need to strain your face, come! Have a drink." Zhu Changyu came up and controlled the court well.

    Han Annan was dragged and sat next to Ji Rusi. Dugu Mohan had Zhu Changyu on the left and Ruan Chacha on the right. Ruan Chacha didn't want to sit next to him, she was still so close, but for the value of green tea, she couldn't be upset.

    The atmosphere was adjusted by Zhu Changyu, but Bai Xin's next move was beyond everyone's expectations.

    "Miss Ruan, can you sit outside?" Bai Xin's initiative has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people since she was studying, but no one else thought that Dugu Mohan is married now and dare to do this in front of other wives. The skin became thicker.

    The atmosphere that finally eased down suddenly revealed a weirdness.

    Ruan Chacha thought, it is indeed the most difficult female protagonist to deal with. How many men can handle this wave of manipulation?

    "Although I really want to sit with Brother Mohan, but... Brother Mohan is happy." Ruan Chacha followed her green tea with her white lips, didn't she want to sit where she is now? She gave it to her.

    Inadvertently, Mu Cang's Dugumo treated each other with cold eyes. He wanted to see what else Ruan Chacha could make.

    When Ruan Chacha finished speaking, she moved her position aside, but her charming little face was pale, and she was tolerant of humiliation.

    Wei Shilei is rarely so angry, wondering how he discovered so many bitch men and women around him.

    Zhu Changyu originally drank a sip of wine. Regarding Bai Xin's actions, he carefully observed the expression of Xia Dugu Mohan, and found that he was indifferent and it didn't matter how he held himself up high.

    "Mo Han, your own wife was bullied by others, why didn't you say anything?" Zhu Changyu hit him with an elbow.

    Dugu Mohan didn't have any thoughts, "Just do them." It's not just a seat, making a fuss.

    Zhu Changyu shook his head and really left Ruan Chacha. He didn't know if he would regret missing a woman who treated him so sincerely.

    Dugu Mohan noticed what Ruan Chacha wanted to do in his eyes, and covered his forehead with a headache, "Ruan Chacha, give me a little behaved." He warned her.

    Ruan Chacha deliberately pretended to be scared by him, and the atmosphere on the scene returned. Zhu Changyu said that he did not want to save Dugu Mohan at all, and that someone like him should be beaten.

    Bai Xin watched Ruan Chacha give her the place beside Dugu Mohan, Mohan was also fierce Ruan Chacha, which was a good omen for her, and she wanted to take her seat quite proudly.

    "Brother Mohan, Chacha knows wrong, Brother Mohan forgive Chacha, Chacha will be very good to your women in the future, what they want, Chacha will give in. Brother Mohan don't get angry with tea..."