18

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 18

    Ruan Chacha resisted the tears and persuaded them with a strong smile, her two small hands kept trembling and tightly holding herself, as if she wanted to give herself strength.

    Han Annan wanted to comfort her in the past, but Mo Han in front of him stared at him, Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu couldn't see it, and stepped forward to comfort Ruan Chacha.

    Everyone looked at Bai Xin's eyes and changed completely when they first came in. Bai Xin was really disgusting, blatantly grabbing someone else's husband, and bullying the palace.

    "Bai Xin, you are not bad, you are still so brazen." Ji Rusi's expression remained unchanged, as if he hadn't said this from his mouth.

    Bai Xin

    became angry, "You! Don't be too much!" Wei Shilei also began to attack her, "Who is too much? You are too much, right? Cha Cha has been bullying Cha Cha, Cha Cha not only let you be sensible, but also just spoke out to protect you, you When we are all

    idiots ?" Zhu Changyu was very disdainful of Bai Xin's actions, "You are almost done. It is your business to want to grab Mohan, but it is your fault to always bully Chacha."

    Ruan Chacha was really moved. What kind of peerless brothers are all this! "Uuuuu...Thank you for helping me speak..." She was crying, she is so talented in acting, she admires herself, green tea is worth 238!

    Just when the lounge was in a mess, the lounge door was opened, "What are you doing? I heard your voice outside."

    A man in casual clothes put his hands lazily beside him Woman's shoulders.

    "Mr Qiu? Which wind brought you here?" Zhu Changyu's expression turned clear when he saw him.

    "Chang Yu, it's been a long time since I saw you, why are Mohan and Rusi here?" Qiu Mo was obviously surprised by such a coincidence, and the atmosphere was not very good.

    "What's the matter? What are you guys?" Qiu Mo sat on the nearest sofa with his arms around the woman.

    Zhu Changyu smiled, "It's nothing big, it's just a little problem, and there was a dispute."

    Looking at the expressions of Han Annan and Mo Han, Qiu Mo probably knew that it was not a big thing, but it was not a small thing.

    "Mohan, okay, did you take your wife out to play?" Qiu Mo was accustomed to it, but the evil in his bones, only Dugu Mohan and Ji Rusi dare not bird him.

    "Shut up, you." Dugu Mohan didn't show him any face, pulling Ruan Chacha and sitting on the other side of the sofa.

    Han Annan sat not far from Ruan Chacha, staring at Dugu Mohan all the time.

    Qiu Mo was surprised that Dugu Mohan would actually protect his arrogant wife. Wasn't he always disgusting Ruan Chacha? She can't help but spurn on mentioning her name.

    Ruan Chacha was shocked when she heard the name "Qiu Mo". The third male... Isn't Qiu Mo the third male in the original text? The male third in the original text is not a good person, and loves to play with women.