Part 2

!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

-Suicidal thoughts

-Suicidal ideology

-Self harm

Please don't read this story if you find those things may affect you negatively, my only intentions are to share my story and I would hate for anyone to be triggered by something I wrote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night after patrol:

"See you again for patrol next week M'Lady?" Chat Noir said getting his baton out ready to volt away. "Actually Chat, can I talk to you for a second?" Ladybug asked looking at the floor. "Of course Bugaboo." Chat replied shooting her a catnip eating grin. When he noticed the tears that were beading in her eyes his smile quickly became lost in a worried frown. "I.." Ladybug sighed, "Never mind Kitty, have a good night." She shot him a small smile and pulled out her yoyo. Chat Noir grabbed her wrist and she winced. He loosened his grip on her wrist "What are you not telling me." He asked demandingly as he spun her around to face him. Ladybugs tear soaked face greeted him and she collapsed into his arms. Chat was taken aback by the gesture but quickly wrapped his arms around her and sat her down next to him. "What's the matter M'Lady? Please tell me." Chat begged. Ladybug took a deep breath and slightly rolled up her sleeve revealing the small cuts on her wrist. Chat gasped and grabbed her wrist, careful not to squeeze or touch the cuts, "Who did this to you?" He asked looking at the injury. Ladybug sniffled and closed her eyes trying to force the tears back into her eyes, "Me, I'm so sorry Kitty." She said and the tears started flowing again. Chat let out a shakey breath, "What? How? Oh Ladybug." And he too began to cry. Ladybug rolled down her sleeve covering the scar and wrapped her arms around Chat Noir. "How could I let this happen to you? I'm supposed to protect you?" Chat said, wiping away the tears. "Its not your fault Chat, I did this to myself. I was stressed and tired. I'm so tired Chat." She felt herself crumble into Chats arms. It was only then did Chat Noir realize how much pressure Ladybug was under. He had always seen him being Char Noir as a positive thing, he gained so much freedom and met the girl of his dreams. He had never looked at it from Ladybugs perspective. She was Ladybug and the guardian which had its own set of rules and challenges but also a girl outside the mask. She must have so much weight on her shoulders, so many burdens to bare. No wonder she was stressed, she was fifteen and carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders. His grip on Ladybug tightened.

"Please forgive me M'Lady." He said, finally breaking the silence between them. "What would I need to forgive you for, Kitty?" She asked, drying her eyes. "I always saw being Chat Noir as an escape, it gave me freedom to go where ever I want and saving Paris was just an added bonus. I never really thought about how being Ladybug affected you, I just kinda assumed you were the same as me. But that was stupid. I realized now how much more of a burden being Ladybug is for you." Chat replied. He felt Ladybug snuggle into him more, her earrings beeped for the five-minute warning. She didn't move and neither did he. A few minutes later her earrings signalled she only had a minute left, "M'Lady, your on your last minute. You need to go." Chat noir said , Ladybug hummed in acknowledgement but didn't move. The final beeps sounded out and a blinding light covered a now detransforming Ladybug. Chat Noir covered his eyes. The light died down and he was sure that now Ladybug was sat next to him in civilian form. "Its ok Kitty, you can look." Marinette said reaching out to grab Chat Noirs hands away from his face. Chat felt her remove his hands from his eyes. He took in a deep breath before opening his eyes.

His eyes travelled up and down Marinette's body before settling on her eyes. His heart raced faster than any race car could. Marinette was Ladybug. Marinette was the girl of his dreams. "Uh hi Chat." Marinette said tucking some stray hairs behind her ear. Chat sat in silence for a moment, "Ladybug is Marinette. Marinette is Ladybug. Wow" he said to himself. Marinette noticed Chats silence, "I'm sorry if I'm not the girl you thought I'd be." She said looking down at her wrist and examining the cuts. Chat noticed he had been silent for quite a while and finally spoke up, "No,no,no,no,no,no I'm just shocked that's all. Out off all the girls it could have been, I'm glad its you Marinette." He said smiling at her. Chat Noirs ring beeped alerting him that he had five minutes left. "Would you like to know who I am M'Lady or are you afraid you wont be able to resist me?" Chat noir shot her his signature cheeky grin, "I'd love to Kitty but I think I've already broke far to many rules tonight." She noticed Chats ears droop, "Soon Kitty, just not tonight." She added, planting a small kiss on his cheek. With that she got up and called on Tiki, "Tiki spots on!" and yoyoed back towards her home. Chat Noir held a hand to his cheek, "I love that girl" he whispered out to the night sky. He too made his way back to the Agreste house and slipped through the bathroom window. Marinette arrived back home and lay on her bed next to Tiki. "I don't know if that was the best decision I've ever made or the biggest mistake of my life. OH God TIKI WHAT HAVE I DONE!" Marinette said grabbing her head. "Marinette stop it. You feel better now don't you?" Tiki sighed, "Yes I do, it felt good to tell someone. But I revealed my identity. IVE RUINED EVERYTHING!" cried Marinette. "MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG LISTEN TO ME! Chat Noir seemed so happy it was you and I'm sure he's glad your opening up to him. Stop over thinking it and go to bed ok, you can meet up with him tomorrow night. Now go to sleep, I love you." And with that the kwami flew off to her bed and Marinette fell asleep dreaming of Chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! When I first started writing this I didn't really plan on taking it any further than the first part and I was just going to do one shots because I'm working on a longer novella called "A Moment Worthy Of Stillness" and didn't really want to commit to another full story but then I got too invested and took it to far as I always do. :) So I hope you enjoyed this part and are looking forward to the next.
Also the next couple chapters are going to be mainly Marichat fluff so if you don't like that, sorry I guess but anyway. See you all in the next part!!!!!!!
Bug out! 🐞