22

返回

当绿茶女配恶心对象是男主时

繁體

设置

关灯

第22章

    Ruan Chacha was very anxious, running and praying that "Han Annan" would be fine! Be okay!

    Finally ran a short distance from the blue clothes, "Han Annan! Han Annan!"

    Ruan Chacha desperately called Han Annan, but the person in the blue coat in the snow still didn't move. Seeing this, it should be face down. The exposed clothes are the back part.

    "Han Annan!" Ruan Chacha finally walked to the side of the blue coat, dressed in white, and squatted down to the person who was planted in the snow.

    Ruan Chacha’s heartbeat is so fast that it’s not going to happen anymore, right? Turning the person vigorously, she didn't care whether she was cold or not when it was cold, she didn't notice at all in a panic. The man who was turned over by her was covered by snow covering one third of his eyes. He was staring at her closely...

    The man whose face was smeared by Xue, couldn’t see his appearance at all, "Brother An Nan! Are you okay?" Ruan Chacha was anxious and tried his breath with his hands. Still breathing, he breathed a sigh of relief immediately.

    Poke the snow off his face with his hand, and talk to him as he dialed, "Brother An Nan, it's okay, it's okay, you hold on, I'm right now..." Ruan Chacha suddenly lost her voice, her eyes widened, and immediately Stepped back, but because the snow was too thick, she tripped directly.

    "Qiu...Qiu Mo..." Ruan Chacha couldn't believe it. How could he wear Han Annan's clothes?

    Qiu Mo didn't speak, but stared at her unblinkingly. The sinister handsomeness was half covered by snow, and it seemed even more frightening to Ruan Chacha.

    "You...you wait, I'll call someone!" After Ruan Chacha reacted, she deliberately thickened her throat and found an excuse to leave. This pervert can't be alone with him.

    Ruan Chacha stood up with difficulty, her face pale and scary, but she set off her particularly charming, beautiful and seductive face, and a white dress was like a snow elf that suddenly landed between the sky and the earth.

    Qiu Mo didn't blink his eyes much, and followed Ruan Chacha. Ruan Chacha resisted the panic in his heart, turned and ran to the villa, she wanted to leave quickly.

    However, as she passed by Qiu Mo, her foot was caught by a big cold hand!

    At this moment, Ruan Chacha felt like she was entangled in a poisonous snake, she got goose bumps all over her body, and she felt like she was stuck in her throat when she swallowed her saliva.

    Slowly turning his head, "Qiu Mo, I'll call someone, can you let go..." Her feet!

    Ruan Chacha felt that her scalp was numb, and her hair was about to stand up. She really couldn't afford this perversion! At the same level as Dugu Mohan, no! A bit more terrifying than Dugu Mohan.

    Qiu Mo didn't let go, "Ruan Chacha..." as she read her name, he seemed to be tasting something...

    Ruan Chacha wanted to call it Ruan Chacha at this moment! Can it work for Ruan Dali and Ruan Hanzi? She was almost crying.