26

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 26

    Looking at the most exciting picture, Ruan Chacha kept stuffing potato chips into her mouth, completely ignoring the Dugu Mohan outside the door.

    Dugu Mohan stood outside the door, his face was black and white, and he seemed to think his own behavior at the moment was very ridiculous.

    Staring with a cold face at Ruan Chacha, who was making drama on the bed, saw that she was not only not a little angry, but also very comfortable.

    "Are you pretending or do you really don't care?" It is difficult for Dugu Mohan to stand out from the impression of Ruan Chacha who has been entangled with him before, always thinking that Ruan Chacha just changed his method to attract his attention.

    When she saw the wonderful part but advertised, Ruan Chacha was so angry that she beat her bed, and Dugu Mohan's words entered her ears smoothly.

    "Pretending to pretend, I care about you." Ruan Chacha quickly replied, only to say that while putting potato chips in his mouth, it seemed very insincere.

    Dugumo's cold and stern face became even more black, and his anger rose, and he directly slammed the door of Ruan Chacha's room.

    Fortunately, Ruan Chacha had prepared in advance and hurriedly covered her ears so that she was not frightened. This dog man has no one else. He slams the door at every turn. The iceberg is just like an iceberg, and his temper is so grumpy.

    Ruan Chacha shrugged. It's impossible for someone with Mr. Pain's cancer not to have several attacks a day.

    This play is so good! Ruan Chacha excitedly waited for the advertisement time.

    Downstairs

    Bai Xin glared fiercely at Midsummer, then turned around and followed upstairs, staying outside Ruan Chacha Gate for a while, and finally returned to her own room.

    Midsummer did not follow upstairs, but sat beside Qiu Mo, very quiet.

    At this time, the atmosphere downstairs was wonderful. Zhu Changyu and Wei Shilei looked at Ji Rusi from time to time, and Han Annan treated the wound on Ji Rusi’s mouth, leaving a little bruise.

    After treating the wound, Han Annan stopped looking at Ji Rusi, then glanced at Midsummer.

    "There is something, I want to clarify for Mo Han." Han Annan broke the silence.

    Several people looked at Han Annan. Shengxia knew what he wanted to clarify, but she didn’t want him to open this mouth. She hoped to keep misunderstanding, because in the dark, Dugu Mohan would definitely be with her. That dream was very real.

    "The suit that Midsummer said was that I and Mohan were dining at the hotel. Midsummer was a waiter in the hotel. When serving the dishes, Mohan's suit was soiled. Mohan didn't ask her to pay for it, so she only let her clean it. "

    Han Annan explained what happened to them in detail, so as not to really misunderstand how Mohan and Midsummer were.

    "The two of them must have no other relationship, and Mo Han will not reach out to his brother and girlfriend." Han Annan looked towards Ji Rusi with expectation.