Hawk: Poison Love

Requested from my tumblr
Tumblr: cades-outsider
Read with caution
DRAMA
Cheating
Crying
Fake dating
Language

Your phone ringing breaks you out of your humble nap you were taking after being in school all day. You groan, wondering who could possibly be calling you during your sleeping session.

  Grabbing your phone from beside your bed you turn it over seeing the time being 5:00 pm, only had two hours of sleep. You had hoped for at least three hours of a beautiful nap but you knew it wouldn't happen without any distractions.

  Answering the phone, not even bothering to see who the caller ID belonged to you groaned "hello?" You ask in a husky voice because of your lovely nap you took.

  "Hey Y/n! I'm having a party tonight at 6 can you come?" Moon asks excitedly through the phone, smiling you nod even though she can't see it.

  "Of course Moon! I'll be there!" You exclaim excitedly, knowing you could never say no to Moon.

  "Thanks Y/n, it's going to be fun!" She squeals, you already knowing she is most likely jumping up and down of excitement.

  Ending the call you slowly get out of bed, only having an hour to get ready. Picking out your favorite red dress you walk into the bathroom touching up your hair and outfits.

  By the time you finished getting ready it was already 5:40 meaning you had enough time to drive to Moons without being late.

  On the way to Moons house you get a call from Robby, pressing answer you put it on speaker keeping your eyes on the road because safe driving kids.

  "Hey Robby" You say taking a left.

  "Y/n hey, I need your help" Robby says as his voice fills with worry.

  "Yeah? What's wrong?" You ask curiously, worried for your friend.

  "I need your help for picking out something for Sam for her birthday tomorrow, since you're her best friend and know more about her" He asks curiously, hoping you would say yes.

  "Of course!-" You sigh thanking that he wasn't hurt, or wanted you to hide a dead body- which you totally would.... not do for him "-I'm on my way to Moons house for a party she's having so how about we say hello and then we can leave together to pick her something up?" You suggest.

  "Yeah! You are a life savor Y/n" Robby says releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding.

  You chuckle "I'm just looking out for my friends" you say pulling up in Moons drive way seeing half the kids from the school already with drinks and diving in the pool.

  "Thank you!" He says before hanging up, grabbing your purse, you get out of your car before walking up to moon who is already talking and drinking with a bunch of girls from school.

  Thats what you loved about Moon, she wasn't mean or disliked by half of the school like Yasmin was. "Y/n!" Moon yells running towards you, spilling some of her drink in the red solo cup while doing so.

  "Moon!" You say excitedly as you run to her with open arms, pulling her into a warming hug.

  Letting go moon starts to explain where everything is "drinks are on the table over there, and food is inside in the kitchen" she explains as she kissed your cheek and runs off.

  "Have fun!" Moon yells before running back to the girls she was previously talking to.

  Walking around you find Hawk, your boyfriend laughing with some of his friends "hey babe" you say walking up to him.