27

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 27

    Several people on the sofa saw Ruan Chacha being hugged by Dugu Mohan's announcement, with different expressions.

    Only Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu are happy, and they also hope that Dugu Mohan can treat Ruan Chacha well, and it is not in vain that Ruan Chacha loves him.

    "Come down together? Chacha, come and taste the ice cream cake, it tastes very good." Wei Shilei smiled and greeted Ruan Chacha to ease the previous farce.

    Dugu Mohan was sitting next to Qiu Mo with Ruan Chacha in his arms. Ruan Chacha was almost afraid of death to Qiu Mo. The dog owner leaned next to Qiu Mo. She was so angry that she wanted to breathe fragrance!

    Ruan Chacha refused to sit down for a long time. Dugu Mohan noticed something, and his heart sank.

    Ruan Chacha breathed a sigh of relief, not just sitting next to Qiu Mo, otherwise I really didn't know what Qiu Mo would do to her, now she was in the opposite direction.

    Dugu Mohan silently observed Qiu Mo on the opposite side, but Qiu Mo, like a okay person, picked up the ice cream cake and ate it.

    Ruan Chacha didn't dare to look around. In fact, she just didn't want to look at Qiu Mo who was opposite. Just after sitting down for a while, Ruan Chacha's hand was stuffed with cake by Dugu Mohan.

    It looked delicious, Ruan Chacha took the spoon and ate it. Seeing that Qiu Mo hadn't put his gaze on Ruan Chacha, Du Gu Mohan withdrew his gaze.

    What Dugu Mohan didn't know was that Qiu Mo looked at Ruan Chacha with meaningful expressions as soon as he looked away.

    Ruan Chacha is a big foodie, this ice cream cake completely captured her heart and attention, it melted in the mouth, it was so delicious!

    After eating halfway, he raised his head inadvertently, and happened to meet Qiu Mo who was opposite, Ruan Chacha stiffened, too late to look away.

    Qiu Mo, who was on the opposite side, was tasting the cake, staring at her straightforwardly. With every bite, he couldn't do without Ruan Chacha. It seemed that he was not tasting the cake but...she.

    Ruan Chacha was once again excited by the illusion of this sudden realization, and quickly staggered his eyes, remembering that he ate her potato chips at the door of the room, it was terrible! ! Quickly eat a few bites of cake to be shocked.

    In the living room, only Wei Shilei and Zhu Changyu said a few words from time to time, and the others were almost silent.

    Ruan Chacha no longer dared to lift her head, because she was afraid that she would meet Qiu Mo's sight. That was terrible. Now that Qiu Mo is here, she dare not take Green Tea Dugu indifferently.

    One more thing, she was afraid that she would go down with green tea. It is estimated that Dugu Mohan would be beaten by his brothers and sisters, so let's wait until she returns to the old house. It is most important to avoid Qiu Mo.

    Ji Rusi was holding the book or leaning on the windowsill to read. Ruan Chacha saw Ji Rusi at a glance. To be honest, Ji Rusi gave Ruan Chacha a very good impression, not much better than Dugu Mohan and Qiu Mo No matter how good, I will be a diehard fan of the heroine in the future.