28

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 28

    After Ruan Chacha returned to the room, she lay on the bed thinking about life for a long time, sighed deeply, and turned on the green tea system to check it.

    The green tea value has reached 382 points, unknowingly it has reached half, Ruan Chacha is holding on to the sheets, today she can feel that the protagonists are very dangerous for her cannon fodder.

    The heroine has become hostile to her. Although Dugu Mohan hugged her, it may be a subconscious behavior, and the heroine has framed her in this way, but Dugu Mohan still reluctantly said that in the summer.

    His attitude is already obvious, so she has to complete the green tea value and divorce Dugu Mohan as soon as possible. Once the divorce, the hostess's hostility towards her will no longer be so strong.

    And in case Dugu Mohan develops quickly with midsummer, as long as the pillow wind blows in midsummer, her cannon fodder will be finished.

    Therefore, we still have to complete the green tea value as soon as possible. First, the crisis is resolved. I don’t know if I apologized to her in Midsummer today. I wonder if Midsummer will feel resentment, but I will not expose it. Let her eat this dumb loss, she can’t eat it. .

    Forget it, resentment, resentment, what if it's more or less, it's the ending.

    "Huh..." Ruan Chacha exhaled, buried her little head in the pillow, thinking about nothing, and went to sleep.

    On the sofa outside Ruan Chacha’s door, Ji Rusi was sitting and flipping through a book, seemingly unwilling to read, and from time to time cast his sight on Ruan Chacha’s room door.

    In the early morning of the next day, Ruan Chacha got up to wash, still a little sleepy, but I don't know if Dugu Mohan will go back in the afternoon or the morning, and go downstairs to check the time.

    Rubbing his eyes and opening the door, Ruan Chacha had not yet descended the stairs when he reached the top of the stairs. I didn't know that the floor was suddenly very slippery, and Ruan Chacha screamed too late.

    It's really bad to go out! It's the right time to go out at a good time. If you fall like this, will people still be useful?

    Ruan Chacha felt that she was really miserable at this moment, was it because it was cannon fodder? That's why there are many disasters and disasters. In the past one or two days, how many accidents have occurred?

    At the moment of the fall, there were a lot of thoughts and complaints in my mind, and in the end, only "it's finished, it's finished."

    Just when she thought she really wanted to say goodbye to this world, someone took her hand again, and Ruan Chacha turned her whole body into that person's arms.

    The faint smell of tobacco fills Ruan Chacha's body, Ruan Chacha is in a circle, and someone saves her every time, the story, you! Can you be more bloody?

    Ruan Chacha looked back, and her eyes were full of her reflection in her narrow, long, yin eyes.

    Qiu... Qiu Mo! ! ! I... it's better to fall to death.