32

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 32

    After Duguyi finished speaking, he chased after Dugu Mohan even more ruthlessly. Dugu Xiaoling and Jiang Yue were too anxious. How did you know that Duguyi hadn't been suffocated after so many days, even if he didn’t suffocate, he saw that Jiang Yue had already beaten him. Dugu Mohan, everything disappeared almost the same.

    They were all Mohan, so stubborn that even ten cows could not be pulled back, Dugu Xiaoling patted Dugu Mohan, "Just say a few words, you don’t admit your mistake if you are wrong, and if you keep your mouth open, your aunt can’t save it. You."

    After speaking, Dugu Yi has already caught up. Dugu Mohan ran away with a "sho", where there was still a little bit of the shadow of the iceberg boss. Ruan Chacha was amazed by it. It seems that it is dog blood. Wen's cold-blooded tyrant can't escape the fear under the stick of his parents. A complete childhood is no less. After all, you can't be successful if you don't play.

    Tokgo Xiao Ling quickly stopped her brother, "哥哥哥哥哥! Do not chase, this child so big, sister-in-law played just fine, your strength so great, could not bear the cold desert."

    Which is also know Tokgo Yi Don't listen, "I can't bear it, I have to bear it, I don't admit what I did wrong, and I have no sense of responsibility. Today I will wake him up! Come! Don't run for me!" Pulling away Dugu Xiaoling, gritted his teeth and chased him.

    Dugu Mohan is really tough, "I just did this. I didn't even recognize it if I didn't do it." He ran away from his father's family rules with a cold face.

    Ruan Chacha silently rolled her eyes and big eyes, old iron, kindly shut up! It’s enough for the boss to do it to outsiders. Do you have an itchy or itchy by setting up this kind of personality for your father’s family?

    "I don't recognize it! I can beat you to recognize it, and you will roll over for me. I won't kill you today!" Du Guyi was running tired and angry.

    Of course Dugu Mohan stopped listening, and hid his long legs.

    There was a mess in the hall, and Dugu Xiaoling's throat was almost hoarse after persuading him, and he couldn't persuade his brother to give Mohan to the house.

    The old man Dugu who has been silent, didn't speak, didn't know what he was thinking, and sighed from time to time, his emotions were not good.

    Ruan Chacha noticed, and walked towards the old man with a little worry, "Grandpa, what's wrong with you? What's wrong?" The old man

    Dugu lived a long life. He didn't live until he was close to 100 years old, but he usually suffers from minor illnesses and pains. Kind of.

    The old man Dugu slowly shook his head and sighed again, "Chacha, grandpa made a mistake. You shouldn't let you marry my grandson, hey..."

    Ruan Chacha is actually really moved by this old man. The original owner is in this article. Only the old man Dugu has been tolerant of her, no matter what she did wrong, she would not blame her, so she didn't know how Dugu Mohan had confessed to the old man when he lost the original owner.