171

"Qianchi, open up the door!" Outside of the door, a man stood. His brown eyes were filled with worry, his face holding a tint of concern on it.

Fei Qianchi heard the man. He looked up. The dark light in his blue eyes faded, the smirk upon his face restored to a faint smile. There were no traces that something was wrong with him. It was perfectly hidden.

Fei Qianchi stood up, walking towards the door as he opened it. "Fei Shang."

"Brother, are you alright?" Fei Shang was the same. Although he was older now, his face remained the same. The man was dressed in blue, his brows gently curved.

Fei Qianchi opened his mouth before he closed it. Finally, mustering a smile once more, he replied, "Yes. I... realized that it was my mistake too." He walked out as he said this.

Fei Shang looked on in concern as Fei Qianchi stepped out.

"Let's go. I should get some fresh air. No matter what, everything has already been done." Fei Qianchi's voice was light, a dark shadow ran past his eyes, unknown to Fei Shang. Dressed in a black robe, his skin appeared even more pale, his white hair flowing down his back.

Fei Shang furrowed his brows but he also followed. "Brother, it... it isn't your fault. I know that the wound will still hurt, but I hope that you know everyone else is here for you."

Hearing these words, Fei Qianchi walked forward, his back view was all that Fei Shang could see. A smirk came upon his lips, his eyes glowing. "Of course. You will always be here for me. After all, I have you all too." His voice was still light and gentle, as if nothing was wrong. His smirk was transformed into a sad smile as he heard Fei Shang speeding up to his side.

Fei Shang glanced at Fei Qianchi. The man still appeared sad by everything but it seemed like his condition was now stable.

"Longwang didn't mean anything. He has always been close to you, I'm sure that he didn't want you to be in pain. He was also startled by everything. He told me that you wanted space so we left you alone for a month." Fei Shang explained as they walked past the flourishing flowers.

"No, that was my fault. I didn't know then, but now, I am clear about everything, Fei Shang." There was more to his words. Fei Qianchi continued to walk lightly.

"That's perfect... continue on just like that. That way, no one will suspect anything. It is soon. Soon, I will give you your revenge."

Hearing these words, Fei Qianchi felt a delightful feelings spread in him. He kept his eyes calm as he walked, his robe gently swaying with his steps.

"Where are you going, Brother?" Fei Shang brought up as the man continued to walk.

Fei Qianchi turned back, his steps not slowing. "Where? To Taohua Peak." He turned back, facing the exit of Mengxiang Peak. "After all, I still need to apologize to him." He clenched his fists. "I also need to give him a gift."

Hearing this, Fei Shang didn't question anything. He nodded his head, watching the man dressed in black. For some reason, the robe he wore today gave off a different vibe.

"Brother, I still need to help Meiyao prepare her wedding. You haven't been out often but Meiyao is marrying Shu Dianwei on the seventh." Fei Shang began to talk about everything that Fei Qianchi had missed.

Fei Qianchi paid no attention to his words, but with a smile on his face, he continued to respond as if nothing was wrong. Finally, as they arrived before the gates of Taohua Peak, Fei Shang excused himself.