35

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 35

    Ruan Chacha followed him into the room. Dugu Mohan was resting with his eyes closed. He was indifferent when he saw her coming in.

    Ruan Chacha ignored him. She didn't come up to comfort him. She loves to be sad and not sad, but she has to maintain a good personality, and Dugu Mohan has entered the room. Of course, she has to pretend to be by his side to comfort him at any time.

    When I turned on the computer to make the drama, I just lacked snacks. Unfortunately, everyone in Dugu's family thinks that snacks are unhealthy and they don't let her eat them. Some snacks are also dry. The beef jerky chewed her toothache and she didn't want to eat it.

    "You... don't get me wrong." Dugu Mohan said stiffly.

    Ruan Chacha was watching with gusto, "Don't make noise, don't make noise, wait until I finish reading it first."

    Dugu Mohan: "..." Heartbroken.

    When Ruan Chacha finished reading, I remembered what Dugu Mohan seemed to have just said to her.

    Turning his head and asked him, "What did you say?" Every time, he was inexplicable, and only said out when he was right.

    Dugu Mohan's face was so gloomy that she was ignored, "It's nothing." Chu Ruan Chacha was quite angry.

    Ruan Chacha didn't care at all, and shrugged, it would be better if she didn't, she continued to look for dramas.

    "That woman told me that day that it was about you." Unexpectedly, it was just some unnecessary entanglement.

    Ruan Chacha probably understood what he was talking about. It was waiting for him in the car that day. He showed up with Midsummer. It is estimated that Midsummer is good. Midsummer is really ubiquitous. So what Moyu's man is right? She is so faithful.

    If it were the original owner, he would have to cry, make trouble, and hang himself. He also went to find someone to play in Midsummer, which happened to be in the arms of Midsummer.

    "Oh." Ruan Chacha screamed, and continued to look for dramas. Isn't it what? What's up with her, the value of green tea is full, who does she care about Dugu Mohan? Ah.

    Dugu Mohan was a little sulked by her indifferent appearance, leaning on the bed vigorously, the pain caused him to instantly lose his voice, and his face was cold and silent.

    Ruan Chacha spared Dugu Mohan for the next two days, and Dugu Mohan showed the videos and photos to the Dugu family on the second day after the photo took place.

    It was exactly the same as Dugu Mohan said, Midsummer deliberately made these actions deliberately to let that person take pictures, and then posted them online, causing Ruan Chacha to collapse.

    The old man Dugu still snorted coldly. Even so, he couldn't get rid of the suspicion of having an affair. Duguyi told him that almost all the things he investigated were related to the woman in the photo.

    Jiang Yue's complexion looked a lot better, and Dugu Xiaoling was not too happy. After all, it was not only this matter. This nephew was not good to Chacha, it was a fact that could not be changed.