Double date hangout

Time skip to Friday after school~

You and Bokuto have been doing everything you could to get Akaashi and Rey close to each other, and today was finally the weekend when you would all be hanging out at Bokutos place. You were all gonna meet there at five a'clock. Rey brought a change of clothes with her to school and went home with you to hangout before going to hangout with the boys. "You excited for tonight" you said teasing her as you opened the house door. "Yeah I wonder what we are gonna do" she said blushing a bit. You guys then went up to your room changing into your regular clothes. You threw on some leggings and a (f/c) long sleeve shirt. Rey was in leggings and a blue crop-top. You guys then just chilled out till it was time to go.

You guys reached Bokutos house and knocked on the door. Bokuto opens the door to reveal Akaashi already there sitting on the couch. "Welcome!" he yelled excitedly. "Thanks Bokuto" Rey said laughing a bit, as you laughed to. You guys then all joined Akaashi on the couch as Bokuto stood in front of everyone. "For dinner tonight we are having...... RAMEN" he said throwing his arms in the air almost knocking the tv over causing you all to laugh. "Kotaro be careful!" you heard his mom yell from the kitchen. You all could then smell the Ramen being cooked and followed Bokuto into the kitchen taking a seat at the table. "Nice to see you again Y/n" his mom said smiling at you. "And you must be Rey, nice to meet you" she then said turning to Rey. "Nice to meet you to" she responded with a smile. She then served us all a bowl of Ramen, then saying our thanks and eating. 

Once you were all done you put the dishes in the sink and headed back to the living room. His parents had left while you were eating to let us have the house for the night. "Alright what should we do first" Rey asked as you all sat in a circle. "Truth or dare" Bokuto yelled out. "Of course you chose that" Akaashi said sighing making you and Rey laugh. "What its fun" Bokuto said sounding offended. "Ill go first, truth or dare N/n" Bokuto said turning to you. "Dare" you say nervously of what hes thinking in that wild head of his. "I dare you to kiss me" he said giggling. "Alright thats easy" you said scooting over to him and grabbing his face giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "OH WOW" Rey yelled as you pulled away blushing. "O-ok my turn" you say as Bokuto smiled proudly. "Akaashi truth or dare" you then said. "Truth" he responded with. "Hmmm, ok do you like Rey" you said, already pulling out the big guns. "Yeah" he said right away which shocked all of you. "W-wait really?" Rey then said in disbelief with a blush on her face. "Yeah have for a while actually" he then said making you facepalm. "You should of said something cause I like you to" Rey said becoming a blushing mess. "Well that worked out better then I thought" Bokuto whispered to you making you giggle a bit. "Well since you both now know, lets go on a double date!" Bokuto then said excitedly. "Sounds good to me, Rey are you ok with that to" Akaashi said. "y-yeah defiantly" Rey said blushing still.

You all had your coats on as you walked together under the stars to the market you and Bokuto first went to. You and Bokuto were holding hands as Akaashi and Rey just stood close by each other. "Lets get some treats" you said pointing at all the deserts. You and Rey ran together to look at all the options as the boys stood and watched. "Looks like they're having fun" Bokuto said to Akaashi. "Mhm, Im glad Rey knows now, Ive liked her since last year" Akaashi then said back to Bokuto right before you and Rey returned with treats. "Whats you guys talking about" you said handing Bokuto some. "Oh nothing, just how awesome you are" he said leaning down to your level. "Whatever" you said rolling your eyes playfully and pushing his face away as he laughed.

You guys walked around the market looking at the different stalls, and you and Bokuto would secretly just watch them as they started talking more, and you saw Akaashi smile more then he usually did which made you happy to. Bokuto let go of your hand, instead wrapping his arm around your waist pulling you close. "They already look happy together" you said softly to him, and he nodded. They both then noticed you and Bokuto were a little ways behind them and they stopped turning to wait for you. You guys then walked around a little more till it was ten, when you then decided to all head back to Bokutos house to watch a movie. You all decided to just have a sleepover so you all stopped at each others houses to grab stuff as you headed back to Bokutos house. 

You guys all changed into pajamas once getting back and all sat in the living room ready to watch a movie. As Bokuto was setting it up you and Rey were making popcorn for everyone. You made two big bowls and then brought them into the living room setting them down on the coffee table. The movie was ready to go and you all got comfy. You sat by Bokuto, his arm wrapped around you as you leaned into his chest a bit. Rey and Akaashi were both on the floor sitting up against the couch close to each other but not touching. The movie then started. 

The movie was almost over and both Akaashi and Rey had fallen asleep on each other. You were starting to get sleepy to and Bokuto noticed turning off the tv, and laying down. You layed down next to him snuggling up into his chest and immediately falling asleep. He looked at your sleepy face and smiled kissing your forehead, then also going to sleep for the night.  

This is nice...

Hope you liked this sweet little chapter, I thought it was time for Rey and Akaashi to finally start getting together. Anyways love you all, and see you next time! Bye! ~London