•10•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Oh you're too early huh?" Jihyo said as she entered the station.

"I smell something fishy" Momo said.

"Shut up, you come here too late, tsk that's not the police..." I got cut off again when Jihyo said.

"But this is just your first time going work early, right?"

"Owww" Momo said.

"Aish...nevermind" I said shooking my head and started to do what I need.

"Oh hi" Chief Kim greeted us as soon as he stepped in inside the station.

"Good morning!" We said but Jihyo is the first one who greeted back to him and then next is Momo then me.

"Today is the start of your investigation, right? Why don't you prepare yourself be ready?" he said with a strict voice. So what? He don't need to care, just kidding, he might know what I have in my mind so I'll stop this.

"Yeah" I shortly said. And then he leave us. Then the two slowly turning theur head to me.

"Anyways, where's your boyfriend?"

"They were buying something" Momo answered.

"By the way can we talk about that thingy...investigation?" Jihyo suggested change some topic.

"About that?"

"Yeah, yesterday were eating our lunch right? Then Chief suddenly calk you and it seemed so serious, is that all about the case?"

"Exactly, yesterday he just asked me if I already got the approval and ask me about Ms. Im's phone number"

"Okay, we already enlightened" Momo said.

"But if you need some help we're always there" Jihyo added.

"Yeah, we all know that Mr. Im's death case is still mysterious, a lot of investigators tried to investigate that but there's no mark can find with that"

"Oh miraculously Momo already have a knowledge?" Jihyo teased.

"Shut up! It was just based on what I knew about that news few months ago" Momo defend. I shook my headgain while they started to make an argument than I stopped when I notice a car stopped in front of station. It's Ms. Im's car.

"Good morning" she said as she enter he station then Heechul and Daniel is finally here too, greeting Ms. Im a Good morning. Ms. Im looked at me and giving me a warm smile and raise her brows.

"It's my time, bye everyone" I said as I stand up and follow Ms. Im outside.

"Why you fetch me there? When I planned to text you where we going to meet?" I said as we already inside her car.

"And seriously? You're going to drive me?" I added.

"Shut up and put your belt on, I was just excited to do this" she answered simply.

Seriously? She's like a kid who can easily get excited.

"But wait where we going?"

"To coffee shop"

"Then why?"

"Coffee is good to drink for morning"

"Oh okay" I said and some minutes we finally there, the coffee shop is a bit small but cool at the same time because of pink concept. She asked me what coffee I want and I said iced americano then she's finally to the table and having a same order as mine.

"You..." I said.

"Yes, we have a same taste" she answered taking a sip of her coffee.

"Anyways, I'm Im Nayeon you can call me Nayeon"

"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, it's a pleasure to meet you and be with you today, sorry but I wouldn't call you Nayeon"

"But..."

"I was just here to help you for your dad's case, and I was just a policewoman but I'm not your friend to call you Nayeon as what you want, we're not close to each other too"

"Ahm...yeah right, this is the first time"

"Thank you" I said bowing my head to her.

"Can we change the topic about the case?" I ask.

"Sure, why not since it was the very important subject at all"

"About your dad, what really happens?"

"Okay, I'll gonna tell you the story behind it. Since, it's already been1 year when that happened. Dad has a a big company, resort and university which truly big..."

"Yeah, I know that"

"Despite from having that big 3 in our family a lot of people want to negotiate on his company. Also they want dad to sell his shares, but dad always say 'no' to them. When one of the owner of company in China went to dad's company and he really wanted to invest but then, what's dad always did to the investors before, he didn't get dad's permission and he started to bother our family until one day dad disappeared and found being dead"

"Is that all?" I asked while writing in my small notebook.