41: Room Designs

After a lot of moving, designing, and technical failures. Rin completed her room, and it didn't look half bad. Rin plopped down onto her comfy bed and Fiona crawled up onto her chest. Rin placed one hand behind her head while the other gently scraped the cats head. Then Rin remembered something and looked down at the cat that was resting on her chest.

"Hey, Fiona." The responded by looking at its owner with sleepy eyes. "Please don't eat anyone, they're all my friends."

Can she eat the purple perv.

I agree.

"You two have a point. Fiona, only eat the people I allow you to eat." Rin said and the cat did this somewhat nod before falling back asleep. Rin then heard a knock on her door.

"Who is it?" Rin said loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

"The mail man." Rin heard Mina chuckle and knew it was the energetic pink girl. Rin let out a quiet chuckle but continued.

"It's unlocked." Rin said and the door opened to show only Mina. Once the pink haired girl stepped into the room, stars formed in her eye.

"Your room is so cool!" She exclaimed and marveled at everything. From the band posters to the LED lights that gave the room a blue glow. Mina's excitement caused Rin to giggle a little.

"Thank you." Rin said and sat up, careful to not wake up the sleeping cat. Mina finally noticed the sleeping animal and her heart almost exploded.

"Aww who's this little cutie?" She asked and lightly patted Fionas head.

"Her name's Fiona. I found her after the sports festival." Rin explained with a small smile.

Mina couldn't help but smile and her cheeks turned a darker pink.

"Oh yeah. I came here to tell you that were having a competition to see who has the coolest room. Wanna join?" Mina asked while petting the cat.

"Sure. But I'm not showing mine." Rin stood up and placed Fiona on her bed.

"Why? I think your room would win." Mina said as they both left the room and Rin closed the door behind her.

"Eh, there's a lot of stuff that can...explode. And I don't trust everyone snooping through my stuff." Rin said and Mina nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, I ge- Wait what was that you said?" Mina asked and looked at Rin with wide eyes and a bead of sweat running down her face.

"Let's go join the others shall we." Rin said nervously and walked a little faster.

After some walking they made it to the group and they were standing in front of Midoriya's door.

"All right. Let's get this party started!" Mina exclaimed and Rin giggled at her excitement.

'Wait. Rin's judging our rooms!?!' The other students thought and their faces heated up.

"Alright, Midoriya. Let's check out your room." Kaminara said and walked towards the door.

"Wait, NO!" Midoriya shouted but it was too late. His door opened and everywhere inside was All Might merchandise.

"It's All Might everywhere! You're such a fanboy." Uraraka said while looking at a giant All Might poster.

"Well I admire him." Midoriya said while leaning on his desk and his face went tomato red. "This is embarrassing."

This is so wired.

I feel like they're all starring at me.

Rin looked around and noticed an action figure and gently picked it up.