New Friends

No One's P.O.V

Cassiopeia was having the time of her life with her family. She became closer with everybody. She was ready to go back to Hogwarts and show the people who she really is. Cassiopeia had asked for a resort and she was going to be going by her real name just to piss Dumbledore off. A thought had crossed her mind. Her friends. Hermione, Neville, Lee, Cedric, Dean, Seamus, Oliver, Susan, Percy, George, and Fred.

She had told Hermione, Neville, Percy, George, and Fred what happened. But she never told her other friends. So Cassiopeia got up from where she was and went to her room. She sat down at her desk. She started writing letters to those she didn't write to. She explained as much as she could without giving away what happened. She finished the letters and sent them off. Cassiopeia left her room and started walking.

Cassiopeia's P.O.V

I decided to walk to the library when Draco called out to me. "Hey, Cass." Stopping I turn to face him completely I said, "Hey Dray. What do you need?" "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and meet some of my friends," he said. I said, "Yeah just let me ask papa if I can." Draco nodded his head. We both walked to where we heard the others. Everyone was in the library. Papa looked over to Draco and me. He said, "Hey pup and dragon." "Hi, papa/Siri," Draco and I said.

I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. Draco went to his mom. I asked, "Hey, papa can I go with Dray to meet his friends?" Papa thought for a moment then said, "Alright you can go. Draco you take care of her you hear me." Draco said, "Of course Siri. She is my sister in all but blood."  Papa nodded his head then told us to go.

Time skip

No One's P.O.V

Draco and Cassiopeia got to where they would be meeting Draco's friends. Draco had told Cassiopeia who was going to be there. The people were Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabini, Daphne Greengrass, and Pansy Parkinson. The two of them waited for a couple of minutes before Theodore, Blaise, Daphne, and Pansy got there. The group of four said their hello's to Draco. Draco said, "Hey guys. I would like to introduce my cousin Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black.

Cass my friends. Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabini, Daphne Greengrass, and Pansy Parkinson." Cassiopeia said, "Nice to meet you all. Please call me Cassiopeia." They had smiled at her and nodded their heads. They all walked around and talked with each other. Daphne asked, "Cassiopeia if I may ask you a question" Cassiopeia nodded her head "Are you by any chance related to Harriet Potter?" Cassiopeia looked shocked then shooked her head.

Cassiopeia said, "No, I'm not related to Harriet Potter. Harriet Potter doesn't exist." The others were shocked, to say the least. Cassiopeia looked over at Draco. Draco said, "James Potter married Sirius Black and Remy Lupin. Lily Potter nee Evans doesn't exist. Lily Evans married Severus Snape." Blaise asked, "What are you going to do Cassiopeia?" Cassiopeia tilled her head to the side just a bit and asked, "What do you mean Blaise?" 

Blaise asked, "Are you going as Harriet Potter or Cassiopeia Lupin-Potter-Black to Hogwarts?" Cassiopeia said with a smirk, "Well you are going to have to wait and see."

Time skip to school shopping

Word Count: 581