s1:ep20→merry crisis!

(A/N: almost at 5k words holy shit)

╭─────────────────╮
ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ²⁰
❝𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙨!
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙧❞
╰─────────────────╯

For those in Japan, Christmas is all about K*C, romance, and parties. To you, Christmas is nothing more than just a shady scheme to get free stuff from the adults ( Thank God you're still a teenager. ) Free money, free gifts -- What else could you wish for? As the only child of Kenji (l/n), the second oldest of this damned family, you abuse your power while you're still inside your grandmother's residence. You're going to empty everyone's pocket.

"Hey, (y/n)-cchi, give me your phone," Kou, your youngest cousin, demanded. His dainty hands already taking the precious device from you. Christmas does have its downsides; whiny children asking for games on your phone and family members who are far more judgemental than you.

"Lil' shit, don't you have your own?" you spat, tugging your phone back. Your cousin gives you a suspicious look, puckering out his lips, appearing as though he was going to cry -- do not be fooled and immediately raise your walls up. The children in this family may appear sweet and cherub-like, but they're the human reincarnation of the sin of greed and glutton. A devil's advocate.

"What, you got your credit card information in it?" Kou queried. You swore you saw a sparkle in his eye as he said that. "Let me see your P*yPal."

"I'd much prefer if you asked me if I have a secret lover instead. Be normal for once."

Kou snorted, giving you the infamous smile your family is notorious for. "You? A lover? I'll be able to rob ten banks and then get on death row before you could even manage to catch yourself a lover," the child cackled menacingly at his joke. A few of your family members snickered as well.

You expected this reaction but getting judged by these people felt like the council of hell personally went up to the human world just to mock you until you die of embarrassment.

Yup, just normal (l/n) things.

Kou happily sighed, wiping away the tear forming in his eye. It took Kou a few seconds to compose himself. "(y/n)-cchi, I'm hungry. Let's smuggle food from the convenience store nearby." As tempting as his proposal is, you quickly shut your mouth before you could agree. Old habits die hard it seems.

"Ah, no can do, Kou-chan. . .I'm a changed person."

Another nail to the coffin. You should really shut your mouth when you spout about normalcy.

"Hah? Bullshit," The child's face wrinkled in disbelief, "Are you doing drugs?" Kou eyed you as if you're the scum on the earth as he scoots away from your figure. The other hell incarnates eavesdropping on your conversation quietly glared at you, not bothering to conceal their judgemental gaze.

You rolled your eyes.

"Do you want to die?" you loudly retorted and the 10-year old shrugged.