forty-eight

(As a little refresher of the last chapter, Justine and Paola stole Karma from her house, Paola told her they were throwing a party for her so it's no longer a secret

(As a little refresher of the last chapter, Justine and Paola stole Karma from her house, Paola told her they were throwing a party for her so it's no longer a secret. They gave her a costume to wear. Paola's little brother, Brian wants Karma to catch a case for him)

Part 2/3

Spraying on the last few bits of my perfume, I tossed my hair as I flip it from side to side testing the hold on it making sure it's staying in place after Justine laid down the lace with got2b glue.

Part of my birthday gift from Justine was a brand new lace front wig that's about 10 to 12 in Long. I'm pretty sure she only bought it for me because I had to talk to her about wanting to get into wigs but not knowing where to start so I'm glad that she was here to help.

I've always loved my natural hair but I've been looking for ways to protect it other than doing braids or faux locs. Although I think I might try passion twists next.

Paola looks over at me as I'm stood in the mirror. She and Justine surprise me with matching outfits as we all looked like we came straight out of an episode of Jake the American Dragon.

 She and Justine surprise me with matching outfits as we all looked like we came straight out of an episode of Jake the American Dragon

My eyes find hers as she looks at me with a smile and she says, "I just knew blue would be your color. And this costume idea was great. I'm a freaking genius, Justine, tell Karma I'm a freaking genius." she smiles widely

"You're a freaking genius," Justine says with a boring sound in her voice as she places mascara on her lashes not really paying attention to the conversation. She looks down and fixes the top of her pink costume that looks similar to mine as Paula stands there in green.

Paola bites the inside of her cheek grinning widely as she looks over at me beginning to walk closer to me as I'm still stood next to the mirror of her vanity. Getting off the bed, she stalks towards me and stands behind me resting her chin on my shoulder. With her being a few inches shorter than me she had to stand on her toes to be able to do so, as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Happy birthday, Karma." she smiles up at me as she continues to look at me through the mirror, "Despite everything that might happen tonight I hope you enjoy your party."