Chapter 5- Blaise

I woke up the next morning still in Blaise's arms. Definitely wasn't the first time. And probably won't be the last.

He looked peaceful as he slept. I stroked his face, until he slowly woke up. He smiled at me and I kissed him on the cheek. It's the same thing I do every time we wake up in the same bed, which happens a lot.

I start to get up but Blaise pulls me back down. "I need cuddles," he says as he hugs me tightly.

I laugh. "Why don't you go cuddle with your girlfriend," I said.

He looked a little sad. "We broke up," he said.

I felt bad. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know," I said.

He shrugged. "It's ok, she liked someone else so we agreed to end it."

He tried to act like it didn't matter but I knew him better than that. "Don't worry bestie. She's the one missing out on an amazing person," I said.

He smiled and hugged me tighter. "Thanks bubs," he said.

I smiled and kissed his cheek as he played with my hair. It's something he's done since we were kids. For some reason he's always been fascinated by my curls.

We spend the next few minutes enjoying each other's company before someone walks in.

It was Draco. "Oi mate why'd you fuck my cousin? You'd think you'd tell me if you two were shagging but apparently not," he said smirking.

Blaise threw a pillow at him. "We didn't fuck mate. Geez I'm not some man whore that goes around looking for some action," he said.

Draco raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you sure about that?" Draco asked.

I laughed and Blaise glared at me.

"Shut it bubs," he said.

I smirked. "Tell me to shut it again and I won't buy you a butterbeer when we go to Hogsmeade in a few hours," I said.

He groaned. "I wanted to pay for it," he said.

This happened every single time. "Babes after last night, I'm paying." I said, shooting him a wink.

"Wait what!?!" Draco exclaimed.

Me and Blaise laughed. "Calm down Dray, I'm messing with you," I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Good. I want you to stay pure for as long as you can," he said, raising his eyebrows.

I just nodded my head and I saw Blaise look at me out of the corner of my eye. Little does he know, I'm not exactly pure.

Back in 3rd year me and Blaise made a promise that if by 6th year, we were still virgins, then we would lose it to each other. Well 6th year rolled around and we were both still virgins... Well let's just say I'm not a virgin anymore.

After the fact, me and Blaise agreed to not mention it to anyone, especially Draco. It didn't effect our friendship, we agreed it was only physical.

I shoved the two boys towards the door. "Out. I need to get dressed," I said.

Draco left but Blaise only smirked. "Nothing I haven't seen before bubs," he said.

I groaned. "Out you big oaf," I said.

He pretended to look hurt as he left. I dressed in a dark green tank top and jeans with a pair of dark green heels.

I walked into the common room and heard Blaise whistle and Draco smacked him in the back of the head. "Who are you trying to impress princess," Draco said.

I groaned. "I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just feel confident today," I said.

Both boys smirked and I linked my arms with theirs as we went to Hogsmeade.

Pansy's POV:

I sat in The Three Broomsticks trying to get the link out of my neck.

I had to sleep on the sofa in the common room, because Dede had her stupid boyfriend over.

Just as I thought of her, her, Draco, and her stupid boyfriend walked in.

Ugh I hated her and her stupid shiny hair that bounced when she walked and her stupid ugly brown eyes that shone when she was excited or mad. And I definitely hated the way that the outfit she wore hugged to her curves nicely making anyone around her stare at her in awe.

What the hell is wrong with me?