20

¿You want ME? ¿To help you court Princess Mipha?

Link gestured completely surprised, Zelda covered her face with her hands -Don't repeat it, please- she begged as if she felt sorry for herself but was brave enough to ask for help.

They both sat at their seats again near each other -When she arrived I saw that she was looking for a friend and told me that she confessed her love towards you and then you rejected her ... Thank you for that, but also she confessed feeling relieved after being rejected by you; Sometimes one goes to the other's room to pass the time, we recommend books to each other for our free time, and she has taught me to use my power in a healing way - she narrated while playing with her fingers looking at various places without being able to see Link to the eyes.

¿Exactly when did you fell in love with her?

Zelda made a gesture to Link to get closer, which the other one did -Since we went to recruit her- she whispered, Link quickly moved away with surprised expression on his face, he didn't expect the princess of Hyrule kingdom to have a preference towards girls.

-¡Don't look at me like that! - Zelda demanded still with red cheeks -Well, the point is ... that as we travel or fight she has always been there - she placed a hand under her chin looking at one of the windows with a blush adorning her pale cheeks -She's so disinterested, wise, kind, and those huge beautiful amber eyes see everything good even in the worst situations- she sighed

- And her red lips that seems so soft, from them come the sweetest or smartest words I've ever heard- she turned with Link -¿Do you know what I mean? - She said still daydreaming.

To tell the truth no, he didn't know, at some point he felt a certain attraction towards her childhood friend, Isha... But it never came to anything romantic due to the enormous age gap; Of current loves, he didn't have any or at least he was too busy to allow himself the luxury of falling in love.

-But, I don't know if she likes me, although... When she takes my hand sometimes I feel that, just with her touch, I could live for a hundred years feeling the same as now- Zelda said with a nostalgic tone looking at the palm of her hand.

Link was in someway protective towards Mipha, but Zelda seemed innocent and pure with her intentions.

I'll help you.

Th knight gestured determinedly -Really!?- As soon as the boy nodded, Zelda hugged him tightly -Thank you! Thank you! - she exclaimed in ecstasy - But you must keep the secret, I don't want anyone to find out, I don't even know if my father approves - she asked, clasping her hands, the knight nodded seriously.

-Well, tomorrow we'll talk more detailed about this- she commented -Ah, and Link- he looked up -Your father's room in the castle was occupied as you expected, so we placed a bed in Revali's room- said the princess -W-We don't have enough rooms, I hope you understand- she added; Link nodded again, there would be no problem if he shared the same place as the rito for a night or two.

_____

Revali's feathers fluffed up when he saw that the door of his room now had a name written down on paper below "Link"

-You behaved very well today Revali- he heard behind -Not now Urbosa- said the rito taking his wing to his forehead to rub it -I heard about the news, you already met Link's family- the archer immediately turned to the matriarch -¿¡H- How did you know!?-

-Mipha is in my room, she's been telling me what she had lived in the castle and about the letters that Link sends her, apparently you both are already friends ... apparently- Urbosa commented, the archer's feathers fluffed up even more ¡Link wrote about him to Mipha! -¿Apparently? I have not insulted him, as you always wanted - he snapped.

Urbosa was smiling although she shook her head -But you have made him a difficult life with those rare challenges ¿Are you trying to prove yourself something? ¿To prove something to him? ¿Or is a rito's rare way of making friends? - The matriarch asked, saying the last with sarcasm.

Revali clicked his tongue get back his stare at the room's door -I had a conversation with his father about cultivating him or making him quit and Blah blah blah, I decided to help him keep training-he excused.

-You're definitely the proudest voe I ever knew, so much so that you don't even hear the dispute in your head- Urbosa commented, placing a hand over her hip -Just try not to hurt the kiddo while you "keep training" - after saying this, she turned around, took a metal jar with water from of the tables in the hallway that the redhead apparently left to greet the archer and entered to her room.

The rito bumped his head against the door "This is stupid, I don't know if I hate him, I don't know if I want him as a friend, I don't know if he's still my rival" Revali thought when he heard a couple of steps approaching making him see the person responsible for the sound out of the corner of his eye, It was Link, exactly the one who he did not want to see.

Link was surprised to find him with such a peculiar pose.

Sorry, I entertained myself a bit with Princess Zelda, I actually need your help and I thought that if we were going to be roommates for these days, I might take the opportunity to discuss the matter with you in private.

-If you say so... - Revali answered opening the door, his hammock was still there in front of one of the room's huge windows and in other corner, almost hidden there was Link's bed, the room's several candles were lit in the chandelier hanging from the ceiling at the center of the room, under the furniture there was a huge wine-colored mat with the triforce embroidered on it; The hammock instead was white with blue Hylian patterns, the bed was blue with embroidered white patterns. "Not even in a damn huge castle I'll be alone" the archer complained in his mind.

Revali took a seat in his hammock, crossed wings and brought one leg up to his knee. -So, spit it out, ¿What is your problem?- He asked wearily, although he was still fascinated with the little knight wearing something so formal.

Link sat on his bed, took off his royal guard beret, ran a hand over his hair, ruffling those wild gold strands while bitting his lower lip before releasing an uncertain sigh; "Damn...NO; no, no, no, no, don't do that" thought the rito closing his eyes, feeling his cheeks a little warmer getting grateful that those reactions were not visible in his species, he forced himself to open his eyes because his roommate was tragically mute.

You must promise that this conversation will NOT get out of here nor should you mock or exalt yourself.

-I swear... Don't do that face ! I really do ! I cross my wings -said the rito champion with disinterest.

Well, Zelda just asked me for advice on how to court Mipha.

There was silence, not even a reaction, only the flickering lights of the chandelier seemed to react more than Revali.

Y- ... you didn't react

-Link, now that we are co-workers, I must tell you with the greatest respect of all that you're the slowest person to get other people feelings- said the rito and then sighed -So, ¿Tips to court Mipha? - Revali asked a little more seriously.

(TWENTIETH CHAPTER; WUUUUUUU for now Link did what Zelda asked him NOT to do, the good thing that Revali is not into gossip and apparently already knew; Don't worry, Revali will continue taking every opportunity to be a sarcastic salt sassy bird)