𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦 ?

On Monday afternoon, once your classes are finished, you head towards the girls' volleyball gym for your typical practice with your team. When you walk in, you are surprised to see your friends running up to you.

"Y/N! What happened to you the other night? You said you left safely but where'd you go?" Ritsuko yells nervously as she gives you a quick hug.

You explain to your friends about Kuroo's situation and that you went back with him and Kenma since you weren't feeling well either.

"Oh my god did you sleep in Kenma's room?" Nakamura squeaks.

Blood rushes to your face as embarrassment from admitting to your friends that you slept in Kenma's room consumes your thoughts. You know that no matter what you say, they'll take it the wrong way. From your lack of a response, the three girls' jaws drop.

"No way," Nakamura giggles in excitement as she jumps up and down.

"Did you really?" Mito asks calmly.

"Yeah well like I said I, uh, wasn't really feeling good so they let me crash there."

You see the excitement rush through the girls' faces, especially Nakamura and Ritsuko. You quickly try to defend yourself knowing what they were going to say next.

"Nothing happened though, honest!"

Nakamura and Ritsuko exchange glances before looking back at you. After a bit more convincing, you get them to change the subject.

"But it's not fair you got to be with Kuroo," Ritsuko pouts sadly, "I didn't even get to talk to him."

You remind your friend that Kuroo was in serious need of help that night and that he was extremely lucky you found him when you did.

As the conversation begins to shift towards what the other girls did that night, you do more listening than talking. You become especially curious when Mito would avoid questions about where she was and who she was with.

"And I was about to talk to this really cute guy but I think I scared him off or some-" Nakamura shares before getting cut off by your coach yelling for you to start warming up.

The three of you drop the conversation and begin practice like normal.

The practice that day felt extremely long. It could have been the fact that you played with a new rotation or from your long weekend, but after practice was done you were drained of all energy.

After saying goodbye to your friends, you drag your exhausted body to the boys' gym to wait for Kai. Since the pair of you typically walk back together, you didn't think anything of it as you walked in.

Kai, sitting near his bag as the rest of the team packs up their belongings, waves to you as you walk over. You feel your body sluggishly sit beside him, letting your head rest on his shoulder for a minute.

"Did you guys just finish practice?" Kai laughs as he notices your tired state.

"Kai-chan it was awful," you complain as you close your eyes.

You feel Kai stiffen as you sink your body into him. After a moment of letting you sit that way, he clears his throat.

"So, um, ready to go back?" he asks, causing you to sit up.

You nod and the pair of you stand back up. Noticing that the rest of his teammates are still around, you say goodbye to a few of them around you. Once Kai's ready to go, you turn to him.

"Let's go," Kai says to you as he places a quick kiss on your cheek.

Stunned, you find yourself momentarily at a loss of words from his action.