nineteen

"renjun!"

seri fasten her steps and exited the backstage to follow renjun. she extends her hand to try to reach for his arm. she failed for numerous times but she still go a hold of him, making renjun halt his steps and face her.

his lips were pressed together as it slowly formed into a sad smile. seri saw how his chest moved as he inhaled air before he gulped and looked directly in her eyes.

seri's eyes immediately blurred out with the tears that are threatening to fall. "i'm sorry," she said, almost whispering as her lips trembled when she began crying.

renjun took a step closer to her and lifted his hand to wipe her tears. the girl lowered her eyes as her breaths became heavy.

renjun looked heaven-ward to prevent his tears from falling. "it's fine," he responded and bit his trembling lips.

seri lifted her eyes and renjun's lips formed into a genuine smile, then a tear left his eyes. "it's okay..."

seri started crying again, not minding that some students were already around them and some were even taking videos.

"seri..." renjun muttered, "let's break up."

the girl shook her head. "no..."

renjun smiled before he took a step back, away from her. "it's for the best..." he took a step again, "i had the best time with you, jung seri. don't forget that i love you, and probably i will always love you."

seri bit her lips and took a step closer to him but renjun started walking away. she was suppose to follow him, to hold him back, to take him back when a girl blocked her from doing so.

seri didn't want to deal with that, she was suppose to pass through her when the girl blocked her way again. seri heaved a sigh before giving the girl a glance.

"what do you fucking want song eunbi?" seri raised her right brow.

song eunbi is also a student councilor and she was seri's classmate last school year. the girl was famous for having beauty and brains and eunbi feels threatened with seri as the girl also wanted to become the next student council president.

eunbi smirked, "after that scene, do you think you'll still win over me?"

seri rolled her eyes. so it's about the student council position again. "the position's all yours, wannabe. just get out of my way."

eunbi glared at her, "i'm not a wannabe! i'm not as pathetic as you! you dated huang renjun and you seduced the school's bad boy. and they are even bestfriens... you really think i'm the pathetic one?"

"we all know that's not true," seri gritted, "now let me go, before i knock you out."

eunbi felt intimidated with how seri was glaring at her that she moved out of her way.

seri immediately ran towards where renjun gone to but the male was already gone. "fuck!"

seri pulled her hair out of frustration. she was about to mutter a bunch of not-so-nice words when her eyes saw jeno walking with a skateboard.

"lee jeno!" seri shouted with all her might even though it was the first time she initiated a conversation with the male.

jeno craned his head and saw her then he moved towards her. "what does miss class president want?"

"i need to know renjun's adress."

jeno lifted a brow. "why?"

"i need to talk to him."

jeno's brows furrowed. "then you should go to the airport," then he glanced at his watch. "you still have a few minutes to talk to him if you go now."

seri's chest pounded, "why is he in the airport?!"

jeno tilted his head. "he didn't tell you? he's going back to china-"

"fuck!" seri ran towards the school's gate and attempted to hail a cab. when a cab stopped infront of her, she was about to open it when a hand held her back.

"i'll drive you." it was donghyuck.

seri laughed without humor. "fuck you. you'll probably drive me away in some deserted place where i cannot contact renjun!"

donghyuck bit his lip as he saw the tears building up on her eyes. "i'm serious. i got my bike. trust me, if you'll ride that cab, you'll arrived in an hour. you'll never-"

"fuck it! where's your bike?"

donghyuck immediately got his bike and gave her his spare helmet. then he did what he was supposed to. he was past the speed limit yet it didn't bother her nor him.

when they got into the airport, seri almost jumped off the bike just to run towards the entrance but haechan held her back. seri got of the bike with the helmet on and started running.

she was lost in the crowd. she couldn't find him.

she ran and ran. then she saw jaemin walking near the exit. her eyes widen and ran off to him.

"jaemin! wh-where's renjun?" seri asked him while her breath quickened.

jaemin's looked away and bit his lip which made seri more nervous. "where is he?"

"seri, he's already gone..." jaemin says, "i mean he flew to chine, not gone gone."

seri felt her heart crushing then her eyes began to blur again. she felt a hand on her wrist. she craned her head to look at who it was.

and when she was that it was donghyuck, she wasted no time and slapped him real hard.

"fuck you, lee donghyuck. fuck you!"