twelve

( TWELVE )
( MILESTONES IN A CAR )
tw: none

"wait sage how long are you staying here?" wilbur was currently asking while he was eating pizza.

"according to mr tubbo here." she responded while pointing jazz hands at him, "i'm staying for about a month! so 2 more weeks to to go!"

"NO WAY! MS AMERICAN LADY IS GOING TO STAY HERE FOR A MONTH? MY LIFE IS SLOWLY FALLING APART!!!"

"geez i guess i'll just leave then." sage said while getting up off the booth.

"HEY HEY HEY. WHERE YOU GOING? YOU STAY HERE."

"attached." wilbur mumbled but clear enough for tommy to hear his words.

"pussy." tommy mimicked with a slight smirk. wilbur shot his head up to tommy and glared at him for 3 seconds until sage hit both of the back of their heads for an explanation...

"wilburs a pussy because he-"

before tommy could finish his sentence, wilbur brought his hand up to his mouth preventing him to say anything else. "YUP OKAY WE ARE DONE HERE."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

everyone started getting up from their places and walked to the car.

they sung plenty of songs till they couldn't breath. sage didn't feel like this in a long time. she felt free and alive. after her mom passed away due to cancer, she never felt genuinely happy. but this moment, she felt the happiest ever. she couldn't explain why though. maybe it was the songs, the air, the smell, but she knew for a fact that it was probably the people. they just made her the best version of herself. tommy would bring out her humor and sarcasm, tubbo would bring out her kindness and genuine feelings, and wilbur would bring her loving and sweet feelings. they completed her. she felt like if her life was finally complete. she looked around the car as she saw them all smiling wide screaming at the top of their lungs roadtrip by dream & pmbata. she loved her life now. all it needed was the perfect people together.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

5 hours passed and sage was now seating on the couch watching avengers endgame with tommy, wilbur, and tubbo till they all got hungry.

"okay children what do you guys feel like eating?" wil said while getting up.

"i'd love to eat anything right now. i really dont give a shit." tommy responded while looking at his phone for places to go eat.

"we should eat the sandwiches from that new sandwich place in downtown!"

"honestly i agree with tubbo. i could order food and go pick it up right now! how far way is it?"

without hesitation, tommy quickly gave sage an answer. "about 15 minutes away from here."

"well then. text me your orders and i'll go get them for you guys." sage was beginning to get up from the couch till wilbur stood up first.

"i'll go with you!"

"so kind of you! but are you sure you can trust them here alone?"