Pyrrha Nikos X Reader: Date?!

Author: Sorry this took a while to write. Recently I have been watching My hero Academia and I have been getting so intrigued by it I think I might some day want to write a book for it. If any of you think I should please tell me in the comments.

This skit was suggested by the one who makes like 80% of all my suggestions Usernameunknown54 

(3rd POV)

You knew you were going to have to have to face some pretty tough opponents for the single rounds. You were elected to go as you were the best fighter in your team thanks to your semblance which you call cancelation. It allows you to make a semblance stop working for fifteen minutes which was useful the last two rounds you were in, but you don't think that is enough here.

I mean you are going against Pyrrha frickin Nikos! Someone who graduated the top of her classes at Sanctum Academy! She's won the Mistral Region Tournaments four years in a row! She even does modeling! How are you supposed to beat someone who can do that?

Your semblance did seem to help as she couldn't use her semblance, but she was still was a pretty good fighter. You used your trusty weapon to smack her sword out of her hand which made her slightly gasp. You smashed your weapon against her shield which blocks the attack so you could quickly swipe her legs making her fall on her back.

Then you activate the electric dust of your weapon and slam it against her which after a few seconds broke her aura. "(y/n) (l/n) wins!" Professor Port announces as you gasp hearing this. Next you look up to see you had just a little aura left presented on the screen while Pyrrha had none making you chuckle in amazement. You did it! You actually beat Pyrrha Nikos!

You looked around to see multiple people cheering for you. Up in the stands you see you teammates yelling with smiles on their faces, but with so many people cheering it was hard to tell what they were saying. You didn't know half the people in the stadium, but still you waved to the crowd smiling you made your team, your school, and your family proud by continuing on with the tournament.

XXX Time Skip XXX

You were in a head lock as you felt your first teammate's knuckles be rubbed against your head as your teammate gives you a noogie. "Ha! See why did I tell you (y/n)? Not only are you the team's best fighter, you even fought the invincible girl from Beacon by yourself and won! And to think you didn't think you were the best option." Your first teammate said, chuckling.

You then got out of the head lock and pushed your teammate away from you. "Alright dude, I think she has had enough. You did great out there (y/n) and to celebrate getting rid of the biggest threat and doing our school proud how about we go check out the Fairgrounds. There was some stuff at a stand I think I want to buy and I heard there is this great noodle place." Your team leader said.

As he was speaking you noticed Pyrrha walking down the halls making you look to see her feeling like something was drawing you to her as you wanted to go talk with her. "Uh yeah, I will be down in a bit. I just go talk to someone real quick." You said slowly moving towards Pyrrha as you spoke and then ran off.

You quickly ran after her and then found her alone. "Hey! Ms Nikos please wait up!" You yelled to her. She then turned around as you then ran up to her and stopped. "Hey you're (y/n) right?" Pyrrha asked. "Yeah that is me. I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that I am actually a big fan of yours. The fact I was able to meet you and fight was pretty amazing." You said. "Well glad to hear I made a fan happy." Pyrrha smiled.

"Yeah I have to say you were pretty amazing out there today. Still can't believe I won." You chuckled at how you inner panicked when you saw you would be fighting Pyrrha earlier tonight. "I admit I have some stuff going on my mind at the moment, but I am not totally shocked. It has been a while since I met an opponent who had a good fighting style that reaches mine." Pyrrha said smiling at you.