22~ The History

"I found out, I found out the one."

The members stood up from their seats in shock. Aera sat there, confused with what's going. "Meeting room, NOW." Taeyong announced. The members hogged down their remaining breakfast and rushed to the meeting room.

As everyone gathered, Taeyong wasted no time and started the meeting immediately. "Renjun start  with the details." he instructed Renjun. Connecting to the projector, Renjun started talking, "So I did some digging about the unknown number that texted Aera. They trashed the sim card but somehow I traced its call log. Before they texted Aera, the person contacted someone named as Choi Hansol. I couldn't find more but I'm still working.  And as far as I think this Choi Hansol person must have instructed him to do that."

A mischievous smirk grew on the leader's face as  he heard the name. The members saw the leader's expressions. They grew more confused as the leader started laughing except for Jaehyun. Taeyong wiped off the invisible tears and started talking, "The audacity, they had the audacity to do this? To NCT?"

The members were baffled at this point. Taeyong continued, "They are back. Seventeen is Back, and this time I won't leave them." The sight infront of everyone was scary. The leader emitted a very furious and intimidating aura. Everyone in the room gulped as they saw their furious leader. They knew not to mess with him when he looks like this. 

"Renjun and Ten start digging more about their locations and I want every single update about them. The spy team will get to work once these two find out about them. For now, Shotaro can you grab me Seventeen's file from the Work room?" Taeyong said. Shotaro nodded and immediately left for it. "So members, today, I am going to give you a brief about the History. History of NCT."

The members now grew curious about the scene unfolding before of them.

Shotaro entered the room again. He had a red file in his hand written as 'Confidential'. Handing it over to Taeyong, he sat on his seat. Taeyong started talking again.

"Seventeen, now known as Black Serpents is an old rival of NCT. They go down in history. Black Serpents or Seventeen was back then managed by the older generation, basically the parents of the current members. Choi Hansol or also known as Vernon is the son of Choi Hongjoon, an older member of Seventeen. Back then, their leader Choi Sunghoon was known as a notorious man. Kidnapping, murders, robberies, heists, all of the bad and unnecessary activities were carried out by Seventeen. NCT was the same back then as it is now; working for the public and taking out the evil. NCT warned Seventeen to get their act together but they went haywire and decided to attack the base. The attack caused a lot of damage to the gang. We lost many of our men and our base was completely destroyed. It was silent for few years until their children decided to take out my father. While returning home they... they bombed my father's car and I lost him. My family broke down. My mother handled the gang for few years until I was thoroughly ready to take over my father's position. I was 18 when I took over, Jaehyun's father was my father's best man. He trained me and made me what I am today. It's been years since I met my family."

Everyone went numb after listening to their leader. It was a lot to take in. They were definitely shocked after listening to the leader's story. The leader continued,

"I won't let them do this again. I won't let them come after my family again."

Yuta decided to speak up, "But how is this even connected to Aera?" Taeyong went silent for a moment. Jaehyun spoke up, "You will have to tell them now Taeyong." The members looked perplexed. "Tell us what?" Ten questioned. That's when the leader decided to speak up.

"Aera, she is my younger sister."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Kinda short chapter because I am super caught up with college stuff. Expect a story spam soon tho.