A day out with the Wolfie....

AUTHOR'S FACT :-
Author loves mountains. What do you love more, Mountains or sea!!!
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A new morning in the valley. The day seemed to be peaceful with the Sun dazzling in the blue sky and the mountains in their breathtaking glory. The natives though howbeit were in a state of agitation with the tiny mob of the folks gathering outside Mr Chawla's Residence. Mr Chawla was the owner of quite a few resorts in the Himachal Pradesh and Uttrakhand, hubristic and impudent to be noted. So Mr and Mrs Chawla blow the trumpets of their wealth and splendour all across the town and it was vivid why nobody in the town liked them. Nevertheless if the natives were currently outside his habitation than there ought to be a solid reason behind that. The reason was howbeit a bit mortifying for the Chawlas, and that being his daughter. Well to be very bold, his daughter had eloped with a mechanic and the chaos was all about this. Although at the first glance the folks appeared to be holding commiseration for the couple yet inside they were all guffawing at the boastful couple. They actually deserved that after they harshly tried to defame the King's name by accusing him of molesting his own daughter. Although everybody was aware of the King's obsession and loyalty to his wife and the scuttlebutt didn't even reached the ears of the Dark King yet the natives felt that defaming his name was certainly not a good thing for the Chawlas. Besides the whole valley knew that his daughter was of questionable character not the King.

Inside the castle as usual was a different scenario compared to the outside valley. The queen was inside the royal chamber, sitting by the huge dressing mirror. The wolf didn't left yet, neither sharanya asked him to. Therefore, currently he sat beside her staring at her in admiration. She brushed her long silky hairs and in the process she glanced at her side to find the big beast gazing at her with endearment. She chuckled as she poked him snout and he woofed in joy.
"Wolfie I am going to market. You be a good boy and stay here!!! " she said brushing his thick fur. Now he was shocked when he heard her. She was going to market and that too alone. Firstly he didn't appreciate her resolution of going outside his castle for he feared anybody would see her beauty and secondly if she'll go alone than how would he protect her from the outside world. In both the cases he was expected to be angry and a bit scared. Besides he can't bear her separation even for a second, how can he stay without her for an hour. Therefore the big furry beast knew that he needed to go with his beautiful mate. He woofed loudly to catch her attention, she turned back to look at him standing on his full 6ft height. She stared at him perplexed.
"What happened!!! " she asked softly. He slowly moved his paws towards her and very gently tugged on the fabric of her dress. She was still pretty confused as to why or what he was trying to say. Howbeit she had this inborn ability to understand his sign language at least for her it's a sign language. She narrowed her lids at him.
"You want to go along with me.!!!" she asked folding her arms. He woofed happily, nodding his furry head. She sighed.
"No Wolfie you cannot come along!!" she told him. He whined lowly. She looked at him helplessly and cupped his big head.
"Wolfie I am so sorry but I can't take you with me!!! Besides what will you do there, you'll get bored. You wait here I'll be back soon and then I'll prepare chicken for you, OK!!! " she said softly. He whined as he shook his head denying the proposal placed in front of him. She rolled her eyes as she felt that he will get alright after some time besides she didn't wanted to coddle him more than she'd done already. She believed that saying no to him for certain things would make him less stubborn. Hence she turned her heels to whisk out of the room, expectedly it was seen by the wolf and the big beast had to do something before her beauty leaves him. Therefore he growled savagely and hared off to the bed. Sharanya heard the sound of his paws and turned back only to find a very shocking scenario. She gasped as she found the wolf ripping off the duvets with his sharp canines, shredding the poor fabric into pieces. She balled her fists at that.
"Wolfie you better stop that!!! " she yelled at him but King's don't listen to no one. Not even their queen. He continued showing his outburst on the duvet and pillows while she continued to ask him to stop already.
"Wolfie please stop it!!!" she was requesting by now, but he only howled and continued assaulting the poor mattresses. At last she huffed in defeat as she knew there was no other way but to tag along this big beast with him to the shopping.
"Ok Fine, you can come along!!! " she said folding her arms and he at once stopped and woofed. He climbed off the bed and ran towards her, rubbing his furry head against hers.
"You are impossible!!! " she muttered vexed as she turned her heels to whisk out with him following her as usual like a lost puppy.