Part 37- I Need You

Azaan's POV.

I must be out of my mind!

What did I do?! I can't do this!

As soon as I got up and realized that we were both in my bed with our clothes off, I got off and went out of her room.

We did it. Shit !

No wait...calm down Azaan you had good intentions!

I got ready and then got out of the house before getting into my car and driving away.

I need a break to think this over again.

I drove to a coffee shop and called Hasan to join me. He arrived some time later and came to me.

"Sup bro, I was still sleeping man" he said rubbing his eyes.

"I fuc*** up !" I told him.

"Bro why you yelling man?" he asked flinching.

"I'm not doing good" I told him being extremely anxious.

"Okay breathe and tell me what happened" he said.

I took a deep breath.

"I lied to you" I told him.

"Lied about what?" he asked confused.

"I didn't get back with Asiyah because I loved her well I mean yes I do love her but I only realized that a day ago but now it's all messed up because I want it to get revenge on her and if she gets to know that I had bad intentions..she'll ruin me!" I was freaking out.

The worst thing when you're in love is knowing that you can loose them anytime if you mess up.

"Okay dude..I'm so confused right now..you didn't like her when you married her?" he asked.

"No I hated her because I was still hurt and I thought she didn't care at all" I told him.

"Okay and so..what did you do to her?" he asked me.

"Promise you won't kill me" I told him.

If he finds out, he'll chop my head off.

"Promise" he said.

"I want it to ruin her, meaning...I was planning on making her fall in love with me and then leave her" I told him.

He punched the table and got up in rage but then I looked at him with wide eyes remembering him that he promised. I could see his hands forming knuckles.

"You really messed up real bad" he said sitting back down.

" I know ! I'm aware so tell me what I should do !" I asked him.

"How can you have bad intentions with a girl like that? I thought you loved her?" he sounded really upset.

Now, I feel even more mad at myself.

"Bro you know I hate when women get mistreated" he said.

I don't tell him enough and it's hard to tell when you meet this guy first but he's an absolute good guy.

His past therefore wasn't really good. His mother was mistreated by his father which left a deep scar to him. Whenever his people get hurt, he'll act extra sensitive and he'll react immediately.

This to say, because of his mother being a victim of abuse, he can't bear seeing other women getting hurt in any way.

"I'm sorry man" I apologized.

"Are you sure that you love her? Because love doesn't make you hurt others...it makes you love more" he said.

I sighed knowing that he is completely right.