46

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 46:

    "Mum, thank you." Jiang Yue held Ruan Chacha's hand and suddenly choked up and couldn't speak.

    Ruan Chacha didn't understand, so why would you thank her? "Mom? What's the matter?"

    "I checked the surveillance with your father and saw that you not only saved Mo Han but also Xiao Mo. You are brave, child." Jiang Yue patted her hand, very grateful to Ruan Tea tea.

    Uh...it’s a weird feeling, "Mom, anyone else would do this." Ruan Chacha doesn’t like to be too concerned about her. One is embarrassment, and the other is that the time she appears is really short. What a coincidence.

    As soon as Dugu Mohan's car fell into the water, she arrived. She said she was following Dugu Mohan. She and Dugu Mohan were walking in different directions. You can see from the surveillance that she just took the car without watching any navigation. Drive to the starting point of the cold incident in Dugu Mo.

    If you are a little more careful and more curious, if you really go to check the surveillance, then you can’t tell.

    Jiang Yue didn't expect Ruan Chacha to be so humble, "Thank you for this matter. You don't have to feel burdened. You do great things. Save a life and build a seventh-level Buddha."

    Ruan Chacha waved his hand shyly. Mom, Qiu Mo also saved me. If it weren't for Qiu Mo, I might not have seen you."

    Jiang Yue recalled the surveillance footage, "There is such a thing, and my mother will thank him later, fortunately he will follow You, otherwise, I really can't imagine the consequences."

    Ruan Chacha looked at Jiang Yue and muttered to herself, smiled, and responded to Jiang Yue's words.

    After Jiang Yue had a conversation with Ruan Chacha, she then remembered that her son was still next door, "Chacha, take more rest, I will go next door to see Mohan."

    Ruan Chacha smiled and nodded obediently, "Okay."

    As soon as Jiang Yue left, Ruan Chacha breathed a sigh of relief, but the anger was not much relieved, and Dugu Xiaoling came again. When she came, she saw Ruan Chacha woke up, and she was so happy.

    "Chacha wakes up? Is there anything uncomfortable? Have you had breakfast?" Xiang Ruan Chacha asked a few urgent questions.

    Ruan Chacha had to answer truthfully, so enthusiastic aunt, Dugu Xiaoling immediately became happy when she saw that there was nothing wrong with her.

    "I, I have made a lot of delicious food for you. When you get better, I will make small cakes for you. Your aunt's cooking skills are called first-class..."

    She was extremely enthusiastic, but she didn't Saying thank her to make Ruan Chacha a little more comfortable.

    Du Guyi also came to visit Ruan Chacha. He kept looking at Ruan Chacha and said, "Good boy, a good boy."

    Ruan Chacha was so complimented that she almost swelled herself up, and finally Bai Xin came to look for her with his head tied.

    Wearing a bandage, Bai Xin's first sentence when he saw Ruan Chacha was... "I decided to give up Dugu Mohan." Bai Xin firmly informed Ruan Chacha of this "important" matter.