48

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 48:

    "Uncle Ping, this is not a fact." Dugumo explained to Ruan Zongping coldly.

    Ruan Zongping is not convinced, "If not, why did Chacha become so shy? Just now I was about to come to you to ask, and she pulled me, not letting me ask you. If you have no problems, Chacha will be like this Do you try to stop me?"

    Ruan Zongping's voice is also quite loud, obviously he doesn't believe in Dugu Mohan's words at all, and even thinks he is quibbling.

    Before Dugu Mohan had come to say anything, Jiang Yue pulled Ruan Zongping to sit down in a hurry, "My husband, this is indeed a cold thing. I am also very sorry for pushing tea and tea downstairs. We have already beaten him. Now, he can't get out of bed anymore..."

    Dugu Mohan's face changed drastically when he heard what his mother said.

    Not only did Jiang Yue’s explanation fail to persuade Ruan Zongping, Ruan Zongping’s pupils shook slightly, and he bounced up, "What! Push tea and tea downstairs!"

    Ruan Zongping had no sense of reason, and rushed to Dugu Mohan to beat Dugu Mohan. , Ruan Yujin and Sheng Suxin who were rushed to hold him.

    "I’ve never beaten my daughter since I was a child, even if she has a bad temper, she’s good to curse, beat, and throw things, but I’m not willing to beat her, you actually pushed her downstairs!" Ruan Zongping wished Dugu Mohan Tear it apart.

    Dugu

    Mohan seldom panicked , "Uncle Ping, listen to me, this is not the truth..." Ruan Zongping refused to listen to any explanation from him. Despite Sheng Suxin and Ruan Yujin's obstacles, he just rushed to beat him, Jiang Yue persuaded him. Ruan Zongping also said to Dugu Mohan.

    "Don't talk anymore! What are you quibbling about if you say something wrong? My family, you listen to me, our family has beaten him, and he beat him so badly, and the chacha legs are good, or you can scold him. Just one sentence..."

    Jiang Yue is mainly because the Dugu Mohanyuan did not come out, and now he is beaten again, and he can't bear it. If he is okay, Jiang Yue will not stop him, and let him punch a few punches. After all, his son made a mistake. .

    Dugu Mohan has a headache, mom! It's you, stop talking!

    Sure enough, Ruan Zongping was stunned again, "What happened to Chacha legs? What happened to her legs? I don't know why this happened! Do you still think I am Chacha's father?"

    Jiang Yue was stunned by what he said. In a few seconds, "My husband, after Chacha fell down the stairs, we called to inform you, why didn't you know?" Yes, there is no reason Ruan Zongping didn't know about this.

    Ruan Yujin probably knew what was going on. His mother probably answered this call, and she looked at Sheng Suxin with a cool look.

    Sheng Suxin's eyes dodged and did not dare to look at anyone, "I...I received the call, but Zong Ping was so busy at the time, I didn't tell you, I'm afraid you were too worried..." He

    made Ruan Zongping stare at Sheng Suxin. His eyes gradually became cold.

    "What a stepmother, I have married a good wife! I'll find you when I go back and settle the account!" Ruan Zongping gritted his teeth and stared at her.