50

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 50:

    Ruan

    Family Ruan Zongping scolded Sheng Suxin, Sheng Su glared at him angrily, "She had such a bad temper before, did you give her a good face?"

    Sheng Suxin bluntly opened up Ruan Zongping, "Why didn't you see you protecting her like this before? , Now come to protect, do you think she will appreciate it?"

    Ruan Zongping was shocked, and sighed deeply for a long time, "Blame me, I'm not a good father." After speaking, he walked out of the room slowly, his back vicissitudes a lot.

    Seeing his appearance, Sheng Suxin couldn't bear it. He wanted to call him, but he didn't call out, it was Ruan Chacha! If it weren't for her, Zong Ping would not quarrel with her like this.

    Ruan Zongping sat on the sofa in the lobby in a daze, holding a white photo in his hand, muttering to himself.

    Ruan Yujin glanced at him upstairs, turned around and entered the room silently.

    Early the next morning, Ruan Chacha stretched out, ate breakfast, and enjoyed the beauty of the morning. Today, she will be discharged from the hospital.

    Jiang Yue asked the servant to clean up everything. Ruan Chacha walked out of bed, probably because she rushed too fast before, which made her feet afraid to walk too rhythmically.

    When he was leaving the door of the ward, Ruan Chacha unexpectedly showed up, Ruan Zongping walked in.

    "Chacha, Dad will take you home." Ruan Zongping looked haggard.

    Ruan Chacha was stunned. Didn't she say she could not go home? "Dad, what's the matter?" Why did she suddenly take her home.

    "I... I want you to stay with my father for a few days. I will check things out about Mohan these days, and see the specific situation before letting him pick you up." Ruan Zongping could not fall asleep tossing in the study last night, why Don't worry about this daughter.

    Just came to pick Ruan Chacha home early in the morning, and also investigated whether his daughter had a good life after marrying Dugu Mohan.

    Ruan Chacha is not allowed to refuse, Ruan Zongping wants Ruan Chacha to go home.

    In no way, Ruan Chacha could only return to Ruan's house with him. Dugu Mohan, who had just received the news, hurried to Ruan Chacha's ward, and the people had already gone to the building.

    With a cold face, Dugumo wanted to run downstairs, so he was

    stopped by Jiang Yue and Duguyi . "Son, my dad loves his daughter." "It's also strange that Ruan Zongping didn't care much about his daughter before. , Why is there something wrong with Chacha? It's like a different person." Du Guyi looked out the window, seemingly puzzled by the matter.

    Jiang Yue felt nothing, "What's the matter? Ruan Zongping manages the entire company alone. Where can I take care of my daughter and son? After this incident, I realized that I had seriously neglected my daughter and felt guilty."