35

hold me
tell me a story about life
describe our house
describe our life for me
tell me about what our kids are going to look like and don't stop
please don't stop telling me

~~~~~~~~

same night 

i never felt more alive. suddenly, i wasn't cold anymore. taking off my sweater, i started to run and dance. catching on, wilbur took off his sweater as well. he then grabbed my phone and turned on a very.. happy playlist. not too upbeat, but also something you could scream to. and that we did. 

pressed against each others bare chests, we danced. 
he held my face as we screamed the music in each others faces, laughing so hard my vision blurred. we danced around the lake, and in the trees, to the song i won't remember the name of, but nothing else existed in that moment. nothing but me and you. 
as we fell onto the ground he looked at me and blew the hair out of my face grinning. 
behind us was nothing but dark forest, with a small parting in the trees, giving us our only source of light. 

"the moon looks beautiful tonight doesn't it" he said 

and then i looked at him, with all the love in the world behind my gaze and thought to myself. this is the meaning of life. 

no amount amount of currency could buy this moment. he was the meaning of life. my life.