76-80

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 76:

    The green tea system does not imagine that there will be a host who will set the male protagonist as the target of attack, and the brain circuit is very strange.

    It is also to blame that it did not have a mandatory system at the time, and could only set the heroine as the target of attack. Now the plot has changed drastically, and it is powerless as a system.

    The green tea system sighed in Ruan Chacha's mind from time to time, making Ruan Chacha look confused. What's wrong with it? Isn't nothing happening now?

    "What's wrong? Why do you keep sighing." Ruan Chacha couldn't ignore the voice in her mind.

    The green tea system sighed again, "It is impossible to predict the plot. Being a green tea system is very shameless."

    Ruan Chacha pouted. It was originally a broken system, and the shielding position could not be shielded.

    The green tea system was thinking about how to avoid the accident that might come next, but didn't pay attention to what Ruan Chacha thought.

    Within two days, Ruan Chacha left the green tea system behind. Dugu Mohan always wanted to hug Ruan Chacha. When Ruan Chacha refused, he was angry and coldly looked at her.

    He couldn't stand it anymore, "Hug it." Ruan Chacha was helpless.

    Jiang Yue and Duguyi thought that they might be able to hug their grandchildren soon.

    The old man Dugu is also satisfied with the current Dugu Mohan. It seems that a good meal is still very useful.

    After Ruan Yujin asked her assistant to turn over all Lin Moyu's crimes to the police, she was always vigilant that insidious people like Lin Moyu might come to death.

    It is very possible to move hands to him, so he took care of a few more bodyguards, and be careful.

    Qiu Mo has been sending people to secretly protect Ruan Yujin and Ruan Zongping. During this period of time, he has found out the ins and outs of the whole matter, and Lin Moyu's methods are not something ordinary people can resist.

    Qiu Mo didn't even see the dirty things he did. Ruan Chacha has been at Dugu's house, but it is very safe. It is Ruan Yujin and Ruan Zongping. Pay more attention.

    In order to be safe, Qiu Mo also asked Ruan Yujin to take Ruan Zongping back to Ruan's house, so that he would not be easily attacked by others.

    Just after the police found out Lin Moyu's crimes, when Lin Moyu was about to arrest Lin Moyu, Lin Moyu received the wind and escaped, leaving no one behind.

    Qiu Mo immediately went to Ruan's house and told Ruan Yujin not to go out, but Ruan Yujin received a call saying that Lin Moyu had escaped just after the company had run the business.

    "Okay, I see."

    Ruan Yujin immediately became vigilant, but his car had already drove into a remote place. This was the only way back to Ruan's house. He looked around and found no vehicles following him.