81-82 (End)

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 81:

Ruan Chacha was eaten by the hungry wolf, Dugu Mohan, so that there was no bone residue left. Her waist was sour and painful, extremely uncomfortable.

This bastard didn't have any restraint. How could she stand being so many times by him? She was paralyzed in bed, but Dugu Mohan was so full of energy that she got up early in the morning.

"Wife, are you awake?" Dugu Mohan's low voice, eyes darkly staring at her exposed thin legs, her apple slid a few times.

Ruan Chacha glared at him. The bad guy came and didn't want to pay attention to him! He took the quilt to cover his little head.

Dugu Mohan put his breakfast on the table, and went to coax him to get up and wash and eat breakfast.

After Ruan Chacha got up to wash, he had to sit on his lap by himself, too lazy to argue with him, sitting in the arms of Dugu deserted and eating breakfast, eating and eating felt something wrong.

Dugu Mohan's body temperature was getting higher and higher. Ruan Chacha was halfway through breakfast, and her body became stiff. Dugu Mohan behind her was greedily sniffing her hair.

"You...what are you doing?" Ruan Chacha asked, and Dugu Mohan picked her up and put her on the bed....

In the afternoon, he had time to have dinner. Ruan Chacha was going crazy this day. All were spent in bed.

She was so tired that she was pale, Dugu Mohan put her arms around Ruan Chacha's waist, and put her chin on Ruan Chacha's shoulders.

The two were gentle, and Ruan Chacha was exhausted by such days. This product is too much to toss.

But the sweetness is double. Ruan Chacha doesn't know when she will have feelings for Dugu Mohan, so she can't tell.

The lukewarm days passed. One day when she woke up early, Ruan Chacha felt nauseous before she got up, thinking that she had eaten too much last night and caused her nausea.

I didn't care, but I couldn't help it when I brushed my teeth. I rinsed my mouth and vomited out.

Dugu Mohan was bringing warm milk to Ruan Chacha. Hearing vomiting in the bathroom, his face changed and he strode to the bathroom.

"Chacha? What's wrong? Did you eat the wrong thing?" Dugu Mohan was afraid that she was not feeling well, so he asked quickly and went to call Han Annan.

Ruan Chacha couldn't stop him, "Maybe it's too long to eat, so I don't need to be so nervous." After vomiting, he felt comfortable.

Dugu Mohan frowned, "Sit down and take a sip of hot water." He brought the hot water to Ruan Chacha for several sips.

Ruan Chacha felt better after drinking, at least the nausea was suppressed.

Han Annan came and was shocked for a while after taking Ruan Chacha's palm, Dugu Mohan looked anxiously on the side.

"What's wrong with her?" Dugu Mohan urged him.

Ruan Chacha also wants to know what's wrong with her, but think about it recently that she has a good appetite and sometimes can't eat anything. She is disgusted when she smells the fishy smell.