Chapter 96 - Emma

They withdrew their fingers from me all at once. I missed their touch already, and we hadn't even gotten started yet.

My stomach tightened as I saw the lust in their eyes. I couldn't think straight—my thoughts were all jumbled from their attention.

Would I ever get used to this? Would there ever come a time when I didn't feel butterflies in my stomach or feel my skin burn with the intensity of their gaze?

Mateo laid down beside me, and a pair of hands—Callan's—picked me up and made me straddle his friend. I could feel Mateo's hard cock between my legs. It was warm and pulsing, and the feeling made me even needier than I already was.

"Ride him, Bella, and ride him good," Callan commanded as he whispered in my ear. His chest rubbing against my back.

I looked down at Mateo, and the desire I saw in his eyes made my body burn to do precisely what Callan had ordered me to.

My body acted on pure instinct, rocking back and forth as I glided on his dick, my juices soaking him. He muttered a curse and pressed himself against my sex. I was teasing him as much as I was teasing myself. This skin-to-skin contact wasn't enough; I needed him inside me.

Sitting up a little, I grabbed his ridged length and positioned the tip against my entrance. I sat back down slowly, savoring the feeling of him filling me up, inch by delicious inch.

Apparently, he was displeased by me taking my time. He grabbed hold of my hips and pressed me down at the same time as he thrust up, sheathing himself fully inside me.

We both moaned as we kept still, just long enough for us both to get used to the powerful electricity buzzing between us.

In this position, he felt huge. I'd never had sex like this before; it had always been either missionary or doggy style. It made me nervous because I didn't know how to make this feel good for him. I could only trust that he would guide me if needed.

Moving my hips experimentally, I gasped at the feeling of him hitting my g-spot—it was so damn good, making my walls flutter around his girth. I did it again and achieved the same overwhelming feeling. My eyes rolled and my mouth opened with a sigh.

Mateo's hands were still on my hips, but for now, he was content with letting me control the movements. I had a suspicion it wouldn't last long, though. That wasn't the sort of man he was.

Little by little, my self-consciousness ebbed out, and I let go as I bounced on his dick, taking any pleasure he could give me.

Eventually, that wasn't enough for Mateo. He leaned up and took my nipple in his mouth, sucking it as he held my hips in place for his thrusts.

He started out rough, slamming into me with a power I was amazed he could do while lying beneath me. Curses flew out of his mouth as he took control, fucking me like he needed this—like I was an escape. I could hear how wet I was as he fucked me—the sounds seemed to urge him on.

My body tensed as I neared an orgasm, and I'd hoped they would let me have it like they did earlier. But no, Mateo slowed down his thrusts until he stopped moving altogether.

I looked at him with questions in my eyes, but he only pulled me down to him, squashing my breasts to his chest. I almost jumped as I felt a wet finger prod the entrance to my ass, but Mateo held me firmly against him.

Gripping my hair in one of his hands, Mateo turned my head at the perfect angle for him to kiss me. The passionate kiss left me breathless and relaxed. I couldn't think about anything but his lips against mine. I only felt a small discomfort as the finger pushed past the initial resistance in my ass.