II

I didn't like her!!

Y/n POV
We went to the great hall for dumbledore's boring speech. Draco sat in front of me, and I just couldn't stop myself from staring at him a few times. What staring doesn't mean anything, right? The new kids got sorted and the meal started. Me and Liv went to our dorm. We've always have been sharing one, it's cool but sometimes not. "We have two hours to put everything away and get ready for the party" I stated. On the first school day, slytherin always did a giant party.

I emptied my trunk in a hour, and quickly jumped into the shower. I was in front of my wardrobe, but I couldn't decide. "Liv what should I wear" "that cute little black dress you bought in Spain." I did it on and it still fitted surprisingly. It was maybe on the short side, but who cares about that.
The dress

(You can choose something else if you like)I curled my hair and did some makeup

I curled my hair and did some makeup. "I look hot" I said a bit too loud. "Of course you do y/n!" Liv answered. "Thanks hun, but you look sexy with that skirt" "really, well let's get some boys!" I putted on some heels and we left for the party.

The music went through the whole common room. Blaise came toward us with "hi ladies you look hot as fire" "thanks Blaise" Liv said. I grabbed the joint of his mouth and took a few sips. "Let's get some drinks" Blaise offered. Liv followed him while I looked around. We passed next to Draco nearly fucking Pansy on the couch. (A/N: ok so in this story we will hate pansy but I love the actor so don't come at me) I just stared at them "taking some lessons?" Pansy shouted. "No looking for somewhere I can throw up" I answered annoyed. Draco's eyes looked for mine and we had eye contact for what seemed forever. I couldn't watch this pigs any longer, I rolled my eyes and joined Liv and Blaise at the bar.

I grabbed a bottle of fire whiskey and prepared some shots. "Watch out y/n that's some strong shit you got there" "I know just been a long time I didn't had fun." After a few shots a took the bottle and emptied it on my own. I felt dizzy but the nice dizzy. "This is amazing Liv" she was as drunk as me. We started dancing on the tables and shouting random things.

Draco POV
I pushed Pansy of me and joined Blaise at the bar. "Hi mate you finally done" he asked "yeah she's not that good" I answered. She was so bad actually, I bet y/n is way better maybe I should try one day. "How was it home" Blaise popped me out of my thoughts. He was the only one knowing for my problems at home. I told him a few fights with my dad and some other stuff.

Around 1 o'clock when nearly everyone was gone, I wanted to leave. "Let's go sleeping" "what it's so early" Blaise said. "We have lessons tomorrow" "fine then but what about the girls, we can't let them here." I totally forgot about them, they were both sleeping on the couch. "Take Liv I'll take y/n" I put her in my arms, oh god she was so hot! I dragged her to her room and laid her in her bed. She smelled like raspberry's, I looked a last time before leaving with Blaise. I fell asleep thinking about her, how was it possible I didn't like her!!

I'm not very proud of this chapter but never mind. Do you guys have any ideas for the other chapters ?? Let me know :))) thanks for reading this story. Loveyou :))