Wandering Knights

I've made one shots where Bell was raised by Zald, Alfia an Zeus. I also made one where he was raised by Alfia and Hera. I think it's time I make one where Zald and Zeus raised Bell.

Third Person POV
The Zeus and Hera Familia had returned to Orario, their familia was either dead or extremely injured. Since it was their duty to slay the dragon but had failed, they were forced to leave the city. Alfia has lost her sister, the only thing she left behind was her son and a letter. She couldn't bear to see the boy he really reminded her of her sister, she gave her nephew to the only other person she can trust that's still alive, Zald. She gave Bell to Zald, she wish she could stay but it would only make her more sad, she decided to travel with Hera, together they would try to find a cure to Alfia's disease. Hopefully by then, she can meet her nephew again. And what of the Zeus Familia? The only other survivor was Zeus, together Zeus and Zald would raise Bell.

"Zald I'm sorry to do this, the boy just looks like his mother too much" Alfia said as she fought back her tears, "please give these to Bell when he's old enough" Alfia handed Zald 2 letters, one from Bell's mom and one from Alfia.

"Okay Alfia. When you come back Bell is going to be the best adventurer you have seen" Zald reassured.

"Thank you Zald. I must catch up to Hera" Alfia said as she ran off.

"Looks like we're gonna be the ones training the young boy" a voice said as he walked up to Zald, he was holding a young boy in his arms

"Yes old man. It was his father's dying wish for us to protect and raise the boy" Zald said as he started at his hands. He is reminded of how his friend died as he held onto their dying bodies, "I promise to make this child a worthy captain for the new Zeus Familia"

"Oh? Isn't it too early to be retiring vice captain?" Zeus teased

"Who said anything about retirement?" Zald ask, "I still have a lot more years left in me, I will continue to serve until my dying breath. Until then I'll honor those who died by continuing to live and fight for them"

"That's very honorable Zald, now let's go before young Bell here wakes up" Zeus sad as he looked at the child in his arms.

"Where would we go? By now almost every city has heard of the fall of the 2 great familias. I don't think anyone would accept us" Zald said

"That's where your wrong" Zeus said, "my son had offered us to live with him"

"Which son?" Zald asked, "unless you cheated on Lady Hera again. Honestly I'm surprised she can put up with you"

"Hey! I'm a changed man!" Zeus yelled, Bell started to cry until Zeus started to dance around to calm the infant, "Ares was the one who offered"

"Hmm Ares? If I remember correctly he lives in Rakia?" Zald asked

"Correct, now we must go, I am curious to see how Ares had been managing his own city" Zeus said as he got a head start

"I swear, this old man is going to get me killed one of these days" Zald thought as he ran to catch up to his god.

Time Skip
5 years had gone by. Bell was now 5 years old! They were preparing a celebration for Bell, it was actually 2 different celebrations. One for his birthday and the other one because today was the day he was going to be able to get Zeus's falna

"Uncle Zald!" A young boy said, "can I open my presents!"

"Not yet Bell" Zald said, "it wouldn't be a celebration if you open them now"

"Oh okay!" Bell said, "can I go play outside?"

"Okay Bell, remember don't go to far" Zald said. Without any other words Bell ran off to go play. The streets were filled with lots of people and food stands. Bell really liked to go watch the knights train, his grandpa wasn't at home as often since he and Ares would catch up from time to time.