𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏❝positive and positivity❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
❝positive and positivity❞

SHALLOW BREATHING can be heard around the room as you stood in front of your pink-haired friend holding a stick that would determine your future.

Your breath hitched as you flutter your eyes open as slowly as possible. You were afraid of what would be the outcome.

opening your eyes completely, you felt like the air was knocked out of your lungs.

The stick contained two lines symbolizing its positive. You were pregnant. Were your eyes filled with surprise, sadness, regret, or happiness? You didn't know. All you can think of is that you have to tell your boyfriend.

There was nothing you could do except blame yourself for not wearing any protection or taking contraceptives. You were just an 18-year-old. You don't even know how to make your breakfast without burning the kitchen down and now you were supposed to take care of a living thing? How are you even gonna tell your parents about this?

Both your mother and father are accomplished people. Your father holds the title of the number 3 pro hero in the charts and your mother is a successful producer in California. You have no idea how you're gonna face them and tell them the news.

Too many thoughts ran through your mind causing you to become overwhelmed and you found yourself hyperventilating thinking of the possible outcomes.

The faint sound of mina calling your name was the last thing you can remember before you felt your knees weakening and eyes fluttering shut succumbing to the darkness but lucky for you, she was there to catch you before you fall into the bathroom floor.