✘2

Ominously, the grey raging thunderclouds that hung in the black canvas of the sky, loomed over the house that stood brittle in silence

Discarded outside the bathroom door was the beautiful lilac dress, which had been tainted with the crimson blood that had now dried down into a darker stain.

There was an absence of sound from inside the bathroom, the silence stretching on throughout the whole house- a coldness seeping within the walls.

Amongst the well lit fireplace and cosy sofas, sat the four who barely had enough time to come to terms with what had happened- Aria's eyes trailed from Chaerin huddled into a Jisung who was deep in thought to Donghyuck who sat anxiously biting his nails.

Aria's head turned towards the open living room door which had the view of the stairs, wondering if everything upstairs was okay.

It wasn't okay.

The silence of the bathroom scared him, he was sat pressed against the door with his eyes shut- fists clenched as the blood stained dress layed a few centimetres from him.

Renjun didn't know what he was feeling.
Relief, happiness, sympathy, guilt, sadness- his mind felt too rushed with the never ending thoughts that he was unable to think straight.

He turned his head slightly, attempting to gain any sound from the room in which Jisoo was in.

The bath he had run was becoming colder as the girl sat in it- the water against her skin as the steam fanned over the largely engraved scars on her back.

Hugging her knees to her chest, eyes staring blankly over at the way the water stilled- not even noticing the lit up candles Renjun had put in attempts to help.

Nothing could really help, she didn't want this- having her dreams of being a guardian Angel had been ripped away- forcing her into a human but now she was a witch? It was all too much for her to handle.

It felt like some kind of fever dream, the reality felt so blurred and she couldn't bring herself to even think about anything.

Her mind felt blank, her body felt heavy yet weak.

Pulse beating slow against her ribcage, eyes trailing to the cuts on her legs and grazes on her arms.

She closed her eyes in attempts to find solace, something for her to make sense of.
Although having the utmost respect for witches, she couldn't handle it being her.

Jisoo hated it already, she didn't want any of this.
Where did it all go so wrong?
How did she even come to this point?

She wondering if she was still being punished, but wasn't it enough? The dull pain in her body throbbed which pulled her out of her trance and a soft knock on the door made her flinch.

"Is everything okay?"

There it was, his voice.

It was a soft tone, almost as if she was a fragile China plate and he was afraid of her breaking.

In all honesty, that's exactly how she felt- broken.

She couldn't bring herself to speak in that moment, no she wasn't okay but how could she say that when she almost died.

At least she was alive, she should feel thankful for that.

The guilt began to seep in, an unsettling feeling chilling her bones.

"Jisoo?"

Her bleak eyes fell to the door, where she knew he was waiting on the other side.

"Yeah." She replied, her voice merely a whisper but she knew he could still hear her- the energy had drained from her and she felt too exhausted to even speak.

"Should I tell one of the girls to help you out?"

Jisoo shook her head forgetting he was unable to see and sighed quietly.
"No...I just- want to be alone."

"Oh, yeah sure. I'll just stay here-"
"I want to be alone...please."

Renjun opened his mouth to speak before closing his eyes, lips falling shut.
"Okay," he spoke, fists balled by his side. "I'll be downstairs if you need me."

She didn't reply, although he was waiting for it but once it never came the boy reluctantly began to leave the upstairs floor and join the others.

Only when she knew he wasn't near did the girl utterly fall apart, breaking down into heart wrenching cries as she pressed her hand over her lips to conceal the fact that now, she felt nothing like herself and she was hating the person she was to be.

SEASON TWO BITCHES

SEASON TWO BITCHES

welcome welcome how are we all feeling

Let's hope season two is just a nice season with love filled chapters and no hurting, dying or both :)

But seeing as this is a Hyuckscult book you're in the wrong place babe

Anyways enjoy ;)