~~~~Author's Note 2~~~~

So a lot of people are still not clear about the ethnicity of the original characters that I wrote. I figured I should just give a clear description of the characters that I created.

 I will not be doing any face claim because I want you guys to use your imagination because I personally like imagining them myself. I will provide you with the basic information about them.

The year of this story is 2025.

Aliza's full name is Aliza Romeno Gavai (Pronounced as Ja-va-ee)/Mikaelson and she is Indian. Given the circumstances of her birth, she does faintly look like Finn in terms of facial features. But she is brown with raven hair and dark brown eyes. Her birthdate is September 21st, 2015 in Nashik, Maharashtra, India. And no I did not write her celebrating her birthday with the Mikaelsons because that would be a waste of time.

Aliza's mother, Mithila Gavai, is the daughter of a coven leader in New Orleans. Similar to Bennett witches, Mithila's ancestors migrated to New Orleans in the 19th century from India to escape the witch hunts that happened during that time under the British Authorities. She later ran away from her coven with Rome in 2014 to live a normal life.

Romeno Garcia, Aliza's adoptive father or stepfather, was a part of the Gentilly Coven. His ancestors had migrated to New Orleans to escape the witch hunt that occurred in 17th century Spain and joined the Gentilly Coven. He too had no desire to take part in the witch community and ran away with Mithila.

Azure Malik Johnson, Aliza's best friend, is half Indian and half American. She was born in India on April 7th, 2015 but later moved with her family to New Orleans in the year 2022. Azure's mother, Karuna Malik is the alpha of the Dusk Blood Pack, and Azure's dad, Norman Johnson, is the second in command. Azure also has a small brother, Aakash, but I didn't write much about him.

New chapter tomorrow!