8

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 8. 008 Rainy Day

    It has been sunny for two or three days. Seeing that the seedlings were almost finished planting, it rained suddenly early in the morning on the fourth day, and the rain was not small, so the people who were on the ground had to stay at home.

    Suddenly when I was idle, it made people feel a little uncomfortable. He Xiaoyun remembered that the room had not been cleaned for many days, so she carried a bucket of water and planned to wipe the bedside and closet.

    In the room, her site and Wei Jianwei's site were very different. The bed and the wardrobe belonged to her, and the table and the suitcase belonged to him. As for Wei Yuanhang, he was jumping everywhere, and there were traces of him everywhere.

    After cleaning her own place, looking at Wei Jianwei's side, remembering that this person had helped her carry water before, He Xiaoyun felt that she couldn't be too small, so she twisted the towel again and wiped the other side.

    When I wiped the table, I found a book on the table. She knew before that Wei Jianwei sometimes read a book at night, just to not appear to be paying too much attention to him. She has not taken care of him. Now looking at the book in front of her, she remembered her ambitious ambitions for the university entrance examination, and she couldn't help but flip through it. .

    This is one of the volumes of "One Hundred Thousand Whys". He Xiaoyun originally thought it was funny. Wei Jianwei, the elder of Wei Jianwei, was not too young. He still read this kind of children's book. When he opened it and looked at the contents clearly, he found out that it was similar to their time. The book is different. The current "One Hundred Thousand Whys" actually teaches people how to use firearms and tactics!

    She had only planned to do it casually. After reading a few pages, she unknowingly put aside the towel in her hand and looked at it seriously.

    When she noticed that Wei Jianwei had walked in, it was too late for her to put the book down again.

    "That..." She was a little lacking in confidence when she was found to have taken the other party's things without authorization. She explained in a low voice, "I intend to clean the table for you..."

    Wei Jianwei glanced at the book in her hand, said nothing, and walked forward. He opened the drawer of the table, turned out a comic book from the inside, and handed it to Wei Yuanhang who came in behind him.

    He Xiaoyun's eyes have been straightened. She hasn't moved this big desk much. Before Wei Jianwei came back, every time she cleaned the room, she only wiped it on the desk. She never knew that the three drawers of the desk were stuffed. Full of books!

    "Mom, Dad, show me the comic book!" Wei Yuanhang said happily holding the comic strip.

    He Xiaoyun nodded absent-mindedly, her heart was already taken away by Wei Jianwei...'s book.

    This era advocates the uselessness of reading. Many people don’t like reading. Students do not have any tutoring materials other than textbooks. Some schools don’t even teach textbook knowledge. Basically, they read for half a day and let students arrive in the other half of the day. Participating in labor in the field, as for extracurricular readings, they are even more pitiful. During the time He Xiaoyun came here, she hadn’t seen a book. Even when Wei Jianhua was at home on the weekend two days ago, she didn’t see him take out the book and take a look. .